Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
US$106
Courtyard by Marriott Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
US$77
Courtyard
Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$130
US$120
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$87
GreenPark Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$69
US$58
Agoda.com
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$70
US$51
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$47
US$44
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

E Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$55
US$47
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$56
US$43
Priceline
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$131
US$113
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

1,848 results
All reviewscitrus cafespecial thankswill visit againexcellent servicevalue for moneybusiness trippleasant staybusiness hotelhouse keepingspecial mentionexcellent stayfront officetasty foodroom servicein room diningclose to the airportbreakfast spread
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The stay is good. Hospitality of the staffs is one of the best which I see. One of the person vidhya - she gave us heartful smiling serving starting from first to till the end of my meal. Fabulous staffs. All the lemon tree the same concept, nice to see disabled people working here. Thanks to all.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

As part of an official visit I stayed in this hotel for almost a week. Great facilities and good breakfast and room service. Nothing is too much trouble and every member of staff seems genuinely willing and committed to making your stay great. Lots of little touches like replacing toiletries that have run out. Beautiful rooms!

Special mention to Housekeeping - Pavithra , she made the room so refreshing.Resturant- Vidya for the warm welcomes , care. Thanks to the front office person Prabhu, Who welcomes you from heart , accompany you, I am touched with your behavior. Thanks you all...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice stay, rooms are very good. Variety of food is awesome. Tasty food at breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff like vidhya at restaurant, she suggested lots of variety food and spcial food at the breakfast. Very nice place to stay.homely feel.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We have conducted training at the lemon tree hotel. It’s a good experience with them. Good host and nice coridinary by Vidhya and given a very good service at restaurant . We will visit again. Recommend to my friends and colleagues

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Just for your information, The buffet is local dishes for both vegetarian and non vegetarian and it is not international buffet. Happy with the service. Very friendly. Thumb up, Lakshmi and the team.!

1  Thank zhen l