Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Ramada Plaza Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
The Checkers Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
  • Pool
Treebo Mount Kailash Suites(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
OYO Rooms Saidapet(Chennai (Madras))
Hablis Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
The Raintree(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
The Retreat Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
  • Restaurant
Le Royal Meridien Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
  • Pool
1,789 results
All reviewscitrus cafespecial thankswill visit againvalue for moneyexcellent servicepleasant staybusiness tripbusiness hotelhouse keepingexcellent stayspecial mentionfront officeroom servicein room diningrestaurant staffenjoyed my stayfood quality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lakshmi’s service was very good. Nyc location and half n hour from airport.
Nyc food. Rooms were nice and awesome staff. Nyc check in and check out experience. Aroma inside the room gives a very fresh feeling.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The stay is good. Hospitality of the staffs is one of the best which I see. One of the person vidhya - she gave us heartful smiling serving starting from first to till the end of my meal. Fabulous staffs. All the lemon tree the same concept, nice to see disabled people working here. Thanks to all.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As part of an official visit I stayed in this hotel for almost a week. Great facilities and good breakfast and room service. Nothing is too much trouble and every member of staff seems genuinely willing and committed to making your stay great. Lots of little touches like replacing toiletries that have run out. Beautiful rooms!

Special mention to Housekeeping - Pavithra , she made the room so refreshing.Resturant- Vidya for the warm welcomes , care. Thanks to the front office person Prabhu, Who welcomes you from heart , accompany you, I am touched with your behavior. Thanks you all...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice stay, rooms are very good. Variety of food is awesome. Tasty food at breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff like vidhya at restaurant, she suggested lots of variety food and spcial food at the breakfast. Very nice place to stay.homely feel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have conducted training at the lemon tree hotel. It’s a good experience with them. Good host and nice coridinary by Vidhya and given a very good service at restaurant . We will visit again. Recommend to my friends and colleagues