2,039 results
All reviews citrus cafe special thanks excellent service will visit again value for money business trip pleasant stay business hotel house keeping front office f b room service excellent stay special mention tasty food in room dining restaurant staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Lakshmi’s service was very good. Nyc location and half n hour from airport.
Nyc food. Rooms were nice and awesome staff. Nyc check in and check out experience. Aroma inside the room gives a very fresh feeling.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The stay is good. Hospitality of the staffs is one of the best which I see. One of the person vidhya - she gave us heartful smiling serving starting from first to till the end of my meal. Fabulous staffs. All the lemon tree the same concept, nice to see disabled people working here. Thanks to all.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed April 3, 2018

As part of an official visit I stayed in this hotel for almost a week. Great facilities and good breakfast and room service. Nothing is too much trouble and every member of staff seems genuinely willing and committed to making your stay great. Lots of little touches like replacing toiletries that have run out. Beautiful rooms!

Special mention to Housekeeping - Pavithra , she made the room so refreshing.Resturant- Vidya for the warm welcomes , care. Thanks to the front office person Prabhu, Who welcomes you from heart , accompany you, I am touched with your behavior. Thanks you all...

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice stay, rooms are very good. Variety of food is awesome. Tasty food at breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff like vidhya at restaurant, she suggested lots of variety food and spcial food at the breakfast. Very nice place to stay.homely feel.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We have conducted training at the lemon tree hotel. It’s a good experience with them. Good host and nice coridinary by Vidhya and given a very good service at restaurant . We will visit again. Recommend to my friends and colleagues