1,974 results
All reviews citrus cafe sardar patel road value for money business hotel business trip special thanks house keeping f b comfortable stay in room dining memorable stay close to the airport basic amenities excellent stay food quality front office room service
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has easy accessibility to airport and other shopping destinations. Room was excellent with all amenities.the breakfast spread was good both Vidya and Bhagya took care of each and every guest. No 24 hour checkout but gave 2 hours extra.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Lakshmi’s service was very good. Nyc location and half n hour from airport.
Nyc food. Rooms were nice and awesome staff. Nyc check in and check out experience. Aroma inside the room gives a very fresh feeling.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The stay is good. Hospitality of the staffs is one of the best which I see. One of the person vidhya - she gave us heartful smiling serving starting from first to till the end of my meal. Fabulous staffs. All the lemon tree the same concept, nice to see disabled people working here. Thanks to all.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed April 3, 2018

As part of an official visit I stayed in this hotel for almost a week. Great facilities and good breakfast and room service. Nothing is too much trouble and every member of staff seems genuinely willing and committed to making your stay great. Lots of little touches like replacing toiletries that have run out. Beautiful rooms!

Special mention to Housekeeping - Pavithra , she made the room so refreshing.Resturant- Vidya for the warm welcomes , care. Thanks to the front office person Prabhu, Who welcomes you from heart , accompany you, I am touched with your behavior. Thanks you all...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice stay, rooms are very good. Variety of food is awesome. Tasty food at breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff like vidhya at restaurant, she suggested lots of variety food and spcial food at the breakfast. Very nice place to stay.homely feel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business