All reviews the cottages swimming pool conference hall get together rooms are clean ze gym chennai business
Reviewed October 18, 2016

The rooms are pleasant enough but very dark and old fashioned. The gardens are nice and the swimming pool is ok. I put my washing in to be done and have not seen it since!
The restaurant is very modern and a huge menu, this is not a good thing. It was very difficult to order the food as the staff didn't quite understand, so starters and main dishes would if they arrived at all, turn up together. Over all the restaurant had a lack of atmosphere and the food was just about alright. Still waiting for my laundry!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
pleasantdays r, General Manager at Pleasant Days Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Dear Guest , Thank you for your valuable feedback !! . Its my duty to inform to you that we are in the process of renovating the property , we have our new studio rooms that are greatly appreciated by our other guests, I strongly recommend the studio rooms for you .I am happy that you liked our restaurant ambiance , We have also changed the menu since your last stay ! .We would really love to have you back!, Hope to see you soon !

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Located outside the city, on the Chennai Bangalore highway beside Queensland amusement Park is this resort. The campus is sprawling, with tall trees and lush green. There are two types of cottages - one with 4 rooms and one with two rooms. In the former, there are 2 rooms on a floor and in the latter 1 on each floor. The suite rooms (latter one) are quite big and well appointed rooms. They have a nice swimming pool and a big restaurant. These were the plus points.On the downside, there are some points to be remembered before you stay there. Most of the staff speak only Tamil. Very few can understand English. DO not expect that they will be able to respond in any other Indian language. The restaurant's dinner menu is limited, but food taste is good. There is no bar and if you want alcohol, bring your own stuff and drink in your own room. The room's mini bar may or may not be stocked. If you want to pay by AMEX card, be ready to shell out extra amount. Also, being outside the city, transport options are limited.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Hi Friends, I have booked room through the TripAdvisor for this resort. While booking it doesn't state that they would require address and I'd proof of both occupants. I have given my pan and driving licence however they asking both proof. Even I asked whether the office ID card to show but didn't accepted. It's really a unfortunate for us. Even I called 2 times. I would request mention it some where. It would be appreciable if you mentioned some where. Thanks.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RamrajS6
pleasantdays r, General Manager at Pleasant Days Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Guest ,
I thank you for taking your time to write us a feedback ,I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you . But its my humble responsibility to inform you that, As per the hotel standards all over the world it is mandatory to provide a valid government issued ID proof for all occupants of a room. The police department of Tamil Nadu is also very strictly enforcing the same to ensure in-house guest safety . we will take steps to make the information available online as well. I hope you will come back to us ! Thank you!!

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Very good ambiance. Most likely she flavors ambiance and good taste.
But variety was not enough for big eaters. Very costly compared to other buffet lunch restuarant.

very good place for corporate outing.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

During my todays visit to the rooms and restaurant, I had excellent food in the Zeflavours restaurant and met excellent service from Mr. Sathish and Mr. Munir and other staffs.
Looking forward to visit again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo