“Best Tamil Food I found here”
Review of Yalla Yalla - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yalla Yalla
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Pizza
Reviewed December 10, 2016

In my trip i visited this place for some authentic tamil food. just to try. the food they served was awesome.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Being a person who was born and brought up in the middle eat,I perfectly know the true taste of Arab cuisine.I went to this place at 10 pm and the waiter was extremely good and served me perfectly.The Chef personally came up to me and asked my interests.I got the food that I exactly wanted.The street grills is a must try,especially the lobster grill.This is an excellent try for all people visiting Radisson.It is expensive,but I must say that it is a 5 star and this is expected.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went to this restaurant at the Radisson Blu hotel near the airport in Chennai.

The food was very well made and tasty. I was with two colleagues, and we ordered several items from the menu to share. The Middle-eastern plates were all very good. We actually had dinner here twice, though we were staying at a hotel just down the street.

Seating is outside, near the hotel pool. It was comfortable there, though during February there were a few mosquitoes that didn't stay away despite the repellent spirals at each table.

Service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed January 28, 2011

I found the food at Yalla Yalla unremarkable, especially the Turkish pizza.

The service was absolutely dismal. The waitstaff were maddeningly inattentive, dispite the fact that there were nearly no other customers to attend to. I had to ask for water repeatedly.

Our order of samboussek jibne (Middle Eastern samosas) didn't arrive until long after we'd finished the rest of our meal. Obviously, it had been forgotten by either the kitchen or our waiter until I reminded them.

Portions of food are miniscule, particularly considering the high prices. An order of hummus, priced at Rs. 250, has approximately 4 small spoonsful. To make things even worse, they serve this with insufficient pita bread. Getting additional pita bread took an inordinate amount of time.

To top off my horrible experience at Yalla Yalla, they shortchanged me by Rs. 100 when I paid my Rs. 3,290 bill. Count your change carefully if you visit Yalla Yalla.

Tables are elevated on black platforms, separated by deep canals that are difficult to see in the dark. It's only a matter of time before a customer falls and breaks a leg in a canal.

It's an outdoor restaurant, so mosquitoes are very bad after sunset. Be sure to take your own mosquito repellant.

The bottom line: they seem to have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

2  Thank coromandelminar