See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Located near Rajapalayam Railway station, Ashoka Lodge is positioned in the centre of the town. Accessibility to major destinations is a breeze. It has ample car parking. A restaurant and a bar are located adjacent to the lodge.

When I visited, the lodge was under partial renovation. The property seems to be pretty old. My room had adequate space for 2. The bathroom was spacious, but disappointing. It looked old and unhygienic. It may be due to the age of the property that the tiles and fittings looks stained. AC and TV worked fine. Room service was satisfactory. I had a nights stay in Ashoka lodge and the overall experience was below average. Hope they improve after renovation.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

Worst Service..... AC was not working.... When informed in the reception.... No response..so we slept off... During the time of check out we were not deducted in the bill for non working of AC.... Even the bathroom was not cleaned properly...

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank PrabhuS167
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stayed for a 1-night stay in early July 2014. Took the double-bed A/C room as the triple bed rooms were not available. Young guy at the reception had a take-it-or-leave-it rude attitude at the time of check-in.

Looks like the rooms have been redone with new beds, paints, toilets etc and of course prices appear to have doubled as well, as compared to 2009/2010. Other places are much worse in terms of cleanliness and service.

Old hotel, needs to be maintained much better...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank p0n2000
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel is highly not recomended for anyone as it is very dirty .
It was a very bad experience for me and my wife.
I think the have not clean the room for months and no maintenance have been done.
It is also to be noted that the room is not a secured one, anyone can break inside.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vim S
Reviewed August 18, 2013

One of my frnd had booked this place for my stay. While I discussed with my frnd/others I was informed that this is the best place in Rajapalayam for stay, but when I entered the hotel i guessed with its appearance that its going to be bad.

It was a very old hotel, they have tried to modify but the hav miserably failed in doing so.

The bed was too hard and you will experience a worst sleep quality.

Service staff where ok, but not satisfactory

Not Recommended.