“ Dinner with my family at Indian speciality restaurant”

Le Royal Meridien Chennai
Ranked #24 of 437 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Indian restaurant in le Meridien is the best place you can find various Indian food varieties .
I had lunch and opted for the vegetarian thali .
It is worth for the price . The Manager Mr. Apoorva was a great man at the restaurant he attended me so well and my entire family was happy with his personalised service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
SumitKa, General Manager at Le Royal Meridien Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sumit b,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

It is always a pleasure to host you and receive your review on TripAdvisor.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and we hope to see you soon again.

Sumit Kant

Write a ReviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Hello there!We stayed in your hotel for 2 days.Mr.M.Anbazhagan was good in his work.Kept his environment in a clean manner.He was friendly with the guests. Would like to visit next year.Thanks.Have a nice day!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Darun K,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

We are much delighted to receive your flattering compliments on Trip Advisor. We strive to pamper our guests with the best of everything. Glad that our staffs especially Anbazhagan has been extraordinary at your service. Your appreciation will be well conveyed.

We request you to follow us on our social media pages to get latest updates about our offers and events.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I have been staying with them for about three weeks now. My stay, so far, has been pleasant.

Location - near to the airport and Olympia tech park.
Staff - Courteous, professional and very helpful.
HouseKeeping - Room attendants have been very diligent in making up the room per my tastes. M.ANBAZHAGAN was the room attendant for all my stays - he has been very innovative in his ways.
Food - I have tried Indian Food. It is clean, tasty and healthy. The can be customized per taste
Amenities -gym, pool, spa, salon, clubs, bars, etc.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Debasmita K,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

We are absolutely flattered by the complimenting review you have written in this forum.Your special appreciation about Anbazhagan has not only delighted us but inspired all our associates to achieve the same level of excellence.

Once again, many thanks for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a stay in. The manager there Mr Apurv Chaturvedi had an impressive personality. He possessed some excellent qualities, one of them is, the way he carries himself. We had a comfortable stay. Cheers

Dear Sambhav S,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

It is always a pleasure to host you and receive your review on TripAdvisor. It is indeed great to learn that your stay with us was at par with your expectations.We understand the importance of family and do our best to make them happy. Our associates are indeed the backbone of our hotel and work really hard to comprehend the needs of our guests and serve them accordingly. We are glad to see that those efforts paid off.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I checked into the hotel for my sister and aunty. The hotel went out of their way to ensure that their stay is well taken care. A nice room was provided to them and the customer service right from Check in to Check Out was just awesome. Food variety was great. Keep up with your great Customer Services. Well done!!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear ShankarNaga,

Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

Our team works hard to ensure that our guests are well attended and feel special.

we are glad that from our hospitality to our culinary spread, everything made your experience memorable with us and helped us earn your flattering review.

Once again, thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to receive a summary of our merits and hope you would join us again to enjoy them.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I visited navratna restaurant with couple of my friends. Mr Apurv Chaturvedi was our host. I must say that he is the perfect host. My friends and me were really delighted on that evening. Amazing work.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear vinit k,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor, me and my team are glad to know about your pleasant experience with us. Thank you for the kind appreciation for our services and staff.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back !!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I had a dine in with my family. I really liked the way the host of navaratna restaurant Mr. Apurv Chaturvedi conducted himself. His personality was charming and damn attractive. It was a nice evening!

Dear AKANKSHA G,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

Thank you for taking the time to write such positive comments on Trip Advisor.

Your appreciation about the Hotel, food offerings, staff attitude and your overall experience is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us. we are happy to know that Apurv has take care of your needs with utmost warmth and professionalism. Meanwhile, do follow our social media channels and be updated on our exciting offers and happenings.