1,418 results
All reviews cilantro restaurant close to the airport excellent service star hotel get together room service swimming pool special thanks excellent stay business trip special mention courteous staff travel desk house keeping front office pleasant stay breakfast spread
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Hello there!We stayed in your hotel for 2 days.Mr.M.Anbazhagan was good in his work.Kept his environment in a clean manner.He was friendly with the guests. Would like to visit next year.Thanks.Have a nice day!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SumitKa, General Manager at Le Royal Meridien Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Darun K,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

We are much delighted to receive your flattering compliments on Trip Advisor. We strive to pamper our guests with the best of everything. Glad that our staffs especially Anbazhagan has been extraordinary at your service. Your appreciation will be well conveyed.

We request you to follow us on our social media pages to get latest updates about our offers and events.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

I have been staying with them for about three weeks now. My stay, so far, has been pleasant.

Location - near to the airport and Olympia tech park.
Staff - Courteous, professional and very helpful.
HouseKeeping - Room attendants have been very diligent in making up the room per my tastes. M.ANBAZHAGAN was the room attendant for all my stays - he has been very innovative in his ways.
Food - I have tried Indian Food. It is clean, tasty and healthy. The can be customized per taste
Amenities -gym, pool, spa, salon, clubs, bars, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SumitKa, General Manager at Le Royal Meridien Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear Debasmita K,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

We are absolutely flattered by the complimenting review you have written in this forum.Your special appreciation about Anbazhagan has not only delighted us but inspired all our associates to achieve the same level of excellence.

Once again, many thanks for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a stay in. The manager there Mr Apurv Chaturvedi had an impressive personality. He possessed some excellent qualities, one of them is, the way he carries himself. We had a comfortable stay. Cheers

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sambhav S,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

It is always a pleasure to host you and receive your review on TripAdvisor. It is indeed great to learn that your stay with us was at par with your expectations.We understand the importance of family and do our best to make them happy. Our associates are indeed the backbone of our hotel and work really hard to comprehend the needs of our guests and serve them accordingly. We are glad to see that those efforts paid off.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

I checked into the hotel for my sister and aunty. The hotel went out of their way to ensure that their stay is well taken care. A nice room was provided to them and the customer service right from Check in to Check Out was just awesome. Food variety was great. Keep up with your great Customer Services. Well done!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ShankarNaga,

Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

Our team works hard to ensure that our guests are well attended and feel special.

we are glad that from our hospitality to our culinary spread, everything made your experience memorable with us and helped us earn your flattering review.

Once again, thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to receive a summary of our merits and hope you would join us again to enjoy them.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

I visited navratna restaurant with couple of my friends. Mr Apurv Chaturvedi was our host. I must say that he is the perfect host. My friends and me were really delighted on that evening. Amazing work.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear vinit k,
Greetings from Le Royal Meridien Chennai !

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor, me and my team are glad to know about your pleasant experience with us. Thank you for the kind appreciation for our services and staff.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back !!