1,660 results
All reviews seasonal tastes sunset grill towel animals phoenix mall arun raj floor manager towel art excellent service special thanks the executive lounge special mention housekeeping team business trip home away from home memorable experience taking care restaurant staff
Reviewed January 8, 2017

We (business trip) arrived at the airport around 1am in the morning and were met by a driver from the hotel for the transfer. The ride was fine in a reasonable van, helped by the relatively quiet roads that time of the morning. Check in was easy with very pleasant staff, and then it was off to the room for some rest.

The room was a great size, clean, modern and well appointed. The layout was interesting with a few little quirks like to entries to the bathroom. The hotel was quiet and easy to get a great nights sleep on a good bed.

The hotel lobby and food area were fantastic. The choice of food on offer (Breakfast and Lunch) was great and it was good to be able to adventure and try some of the local food as well as some backup Western favorites.

Departing again was easy with an airport transfer arranged. All in all a fantastic experience at a great hotel, which I look forward to coming back to again.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ShrikantWakharkar, General Manager at The Westin Chennai Velachery, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Dear Grant C,

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Chennai Velachery!

We are glad to know that we could create such a winning impression with our services. 100% guest satisfaction is our primary concern and we work hard to attain the same. It is great to know that right from the moment you entered the city, we could swiftly handle every aspect of your stay and please you with our renewing services. Your kind review is the perfect testimony of our service culture and also justifies our reputation in the city.
Once again, thank you for patronage and we would be delighted to welcome you again with another perfect Westin experience. Do visit our Facebook page and stay in loop with all our ongoing offers and deals.

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in the Westin since I had a business meeting , the road to hotels had a mall on the way which took like so long !! But the stay was worth it

The staff went a long way in making your stay a memorable one. Food was excellent ( as expected ).

The Rooms are well maintained and good value for Money. Special mention to the Housekeeping Staff Vidhya and her team.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 997rahul1991,

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Chennai Velachery!

It is always a delight to receive acclaims for our renewing services by our esteemed guests. With the objective of extending the perfect Westin Well-Being Experience, we have gathered the best of everything at our centrally located hotel. Your kind laurels about our rooms, hospitality and location are truly flattering. We are also glad for your special appreciation for our housekeeping team, who truly are an asset to our hotel.
Your patronage and feedback are imperative for our overall growth, and we hope you would continue honoring us with both. Do peruse our Facebook page to get details about our ongoing and upcoming offers.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

This is my 2nd time in this hotel and I spent 3 weeks there this time. The hotel is nice, clean, in a very convenience location and have most of the amenities that you may need. However, the best part of this hotel is the staffs. They are amazing. Vidya and her team of room service always left me notes, flowers, and folded towel into animals to make me smile every time I got back to the room.

Senthil at the breakfast room always made sure I have my filtered coffee without me asking. He even fixed me an herbal drink one day since my voice sounds harsh like I got a cold.

I will definitely continue to stay in this place during my Chennai visit.

Dear bkk_gadabout,

Renewed greetings from The Westin Chennai Velachery!

A five star rating followed by an appreciative review is the ideal start to our day. Long stays are indeed the best way to indulge in our exclusive amenities and we are glad that you had the opportunity to experience our signature hospitality.
Thank you for applauding the warm services that our team provided; the same has been shared with them and the accolades have been received with much gusto. Your future visits are eagerly awaited and we hope to continue impressing you with the warm and excellent hospitality.

Stay Well !

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Great hotel to stay! The staff is extremely helpful and make sure that your feeling at home. The rooms are clean and well maintained, the restaurants serve excellent food and the service is great.

A big thank you for Vidhya Devi from housekeeping for the beautiful towel animals, the friendly talks and excellent service.

Dear MaartenvanW,

Renewed Greetings from The Westin Chennai Velachery!

We thank you for your kind feedback that exemplifies our excellent services. We are glad to know that our warm hospitality made such a positive difference to your experience. We are also pleased to receive a special mention of our upkeep as well as efforts that one of our associates took to make your stay memorable.
Thank you again for your wonderful review that acclaims our services and has inspired us to work with the same devotion. We hope you will also plan another relaxed break with your loved ones at our hotel. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I stayed here for three nights. The service was commendable, special mention to Gopi (HKA), Saran (HKA), Balaji Vishwanath (HKE) and restaurant waiter, Rajiv. They were very helpful and swift with their service, and always wore a pleasant smile when I had queries. The room was clean and neat, which met my expectations of a 5-star hotel. The hotel was conveniently accessible to 'Phoenix Mall' which is about a 10-minute walk. The best part was the service by the staff and the serenity of the room. One area they should improve on is the technical aspect of using a card reader with a slot to insert the card upon entry into the room, than to wave the card on the reader. This reduces the efficiency of the card reader.

• Trip type: Travelled with family