1,084 results
All reviews dakshin restaurant new tower cappuccino restaurant old wing tower wing south indian restaurant bell desk coffee shop room service business trip home away from home his team front office duty manager special thanks luxury hotel comfortable stay
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a gem. I was completely surprised. I have stayed at many IHG properties worldwide but this might be my favourite.

Check in was smooth, room service is excellent and staff are very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to friends if they visit Chennai. The location is great as well.

The service at the cappuccino restaurant was excellent. The breakfast spread is fabulous and the ala cartel menu for dinner was excellent as well.

I really couldn’t find any flaws with this property.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
MrArindamkunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

It is great to read that we made your stay comfortable.

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive and wonderful feedback. We look forward to host you again at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Whenever I check-in I always search for Ms.Mayuri for preference of my room.whenever she is around I feel my room will be perfect... Any problem comes to her she solves.Also my birthday on 1Jan housekeeping Vinod notice that I will be not in hotel he made towel art in my absence I really felt vow.....Really appreciate staff ...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Meeta,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful feedback and extending such kind words towards our colleagues.

We look forward to host you again at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

Great place to stay and comfort at its best. The location of the hotel is so ideal as it is at the heart of the city. Right from breakfast to room comfort all are awesome. Staff is so good and pleasant they make u feel at home.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
MrArindamkunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear Mr. Sunil,

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words and staying at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.

We look forward to host you again.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

service was good. kk . punkaj and others staff all were good. stayed in room 1409. and all other facilities were also very good. housekeeping was excellent. so a good hotel to stay.. feel good hotel. food also.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Animesh,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful feedback and staying at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.

We look forward to host you again.

Reviewed December 25, 2017

Great ambience and extraordinary service. great food and excellent benefits. Looking forward for another beautiful accomodation. clean and spacious rooms. friendly staff. liked a lot. not too far from airport

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MrArindamkunar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive feedback.

We look forward to hosting you again at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.