Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$136
US$130
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Somerset Greenways Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$73
US$69
Agoda.com
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$143
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$74
US$69
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$79
US$74
Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$106
US$85
US$84
US$60
Agoda.com
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$105
US$60
Agoda.com
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$99
US$93
Orbitz.com
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$85
US$53
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdakshin restaurantnew towercappuccino restaurantold wingtower wingsouth indian restaurantbell deskexcellent servicecoffee shopfront officespecial thankshome away from homeroom serviceduty managerhis teambusiness tripa wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are spacious , warm and homely , we stayed in a room with no external view

would love it more if they added the toothbrush and toothpaste to their kit.

nice lighting in the rooms and the sprawling sofa was good

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
NalinMandiratta, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Gokul M,

Thank you for sharing such a positive and candid feedback.

We look forward to host you again at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service. Very professional and helpful staff.
Hotel was very neat and clean
Really enjoyed the stay at the hotel.
Food was very tasty and we got to try some great South Indian dishes.
Waiters were also very helpful in assisting with the different food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

awesome service by kk Abdul and team , good workman ship. food was great , lovely desert hospitality was tremendous. I loved the ambience , awesome service by kk Abdul and team , good workman ship. food was great , lovely desert hospitality was tremendous.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Isabella R,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful feedback and extending such kind words towards our colleagues.

We look forward to host you again at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed with my family for two nights and i would say the stay was excellent and all the amenities like swimming pool and health club are well maintained, breakfast is the best part during our stay where hotel staff were kind enough to provide hot breakfast for my infant.
overall stay was excellent.
I would like to recognize all housekeeping staff and reception staff Daffney who addressed all questions and concerns I had and made my stay memorable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sadananda Hegde,

Thank you so much for taking out time from your busy schedule and sharing such a positive and candid feedback.

We would again like to thank you for extending such kind words towards our colleagues.

We at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park look forward to host you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got the chance to stay in this hotel during my officially visit at Chennai , After staying in hotel I feel that this is really great hospitality , that way we got the service from hotel staff was excellent, room was very clean ,food was delicious .Specially the Guest relation Executive – A V Daffney behavior was superb and she was very attentive and was taking care for each and every query of guests. I was very impressed with services which were provided during my stay. If I will got the chance come to Chennai , I will prefer to stay in this hotel again. Thanks!!

Room Tip: Room size is very good with systematic setup.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business