1,091 results
All reviews dakshin restaurant cappuccino restaurant new tower old wing tower wing south indian restaurant bell desk coffee shop room service business trip home away from home his team front office duty manager special thanks luxury hotel comfortable stay
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I had a team outing dinner yesterday 14th June from Philips for around 20 odd members where in starters were served on our table spring roll was served first mentioning as VEG spring roll but actually it was CHICKEN PRING ROLLS some of our team members who were JAINS and BRAHMINS had already eaten by the time it was identified as CHICKEN!! They felt so disappointed and depressed the whole night since they were fasting as a Jain since morning and wanted to have inly one course meal and started with chicken which was bizarre.We thought of filing a suite for this carelessness since the server mentioned as VEG SPRING ROLL while serving.Again the servers were making fun by again bringing a plate full of chicken spring rolls and dodging and asking if you want another plate sheepishly which was agonising!!!! pathetic from such a hotel !!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Since day one I realized about Crowne Plaza Adyar Park's service quality and comfort. The service room was incredible, the cleaning of the room was beyond expectations, the variety of food was outstanding, and the customer service was simply amazing.

I am not quite sure if I will have the opportunity to come back to India soon, but I felt it very important to express my appreciation to all the staff, particularly to the following staff for their outstanding attention and service: Sukumar (hotel driver) - he was a 5 star driver; Nidhi (room cleaning service) - she exceeded my expectations for her patience and respectful customer service. Abdul, K.K., Sakthi and Chummi's customer service was unquestionably impeccable every time I went to Residency restaurant. Mohan (lobby receptionist)'s service was critical to me.

I strongly believe that these staff's qualities are very important and key factors for any guest to make an easy decision when hotel selection is on the table. Because of the admirable service I received during my stay, I will recommend Crowne Plaza Adyar Park to all my friends, family and colleagues at work.

Thanks to all the staff and look forward to seeing you all soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NalinMandiratta, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Guest ,

Than you for sharing such a wonderful feedback on your stay experience with us. It is feedback like yours that helps to keep the morale high and continue to deliver the best services to all our guests. I shall share your feedback to all my colleagues .

We at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park look forward to your next visit to chennai.

Regards,

Nalin Mandiratta

Reviewed June 7, 2018

We had a great stay for 4 nights at this crown plaza. We were upgraded to a suite being an IHG platinum member, the room was very spacious and also had a massage chair (very nice touch !).

One should try to book the breakfast included rate, as the breakfast is really top notch. The service in the cappuccino restaurant is really top notch, I would particularly want to call out Prince and the manager there, Aseem Kumar who were so hospitable and nice.

In addition, the service from the reception to room service is fantastic. I'll stay here next time i'm in town

Room Tip: Take one of the top floors for a nice view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
NalinMandiratta, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Mr Mukherjee,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing such a great feedback on your stay and we are really happy to hear such words from you our esteemed platinum elite member . We shall share your feedback with our colleagues as well.

Look forward to your next stay with us

Regards,

Nalin Mandiratta

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Very homely , yet professionally managed. Hassel free check in/check out and airport transfers, being IHG spire elite member, my room was upgraded. House keeping & laundry services were good. I always prefer to stay with Crowne Plaza.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park again.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

we had made a quick dash before my daughter took her flight to US. And was it worth it !
The staff, Palanivelu, was very courteous understood our exact need ( banana dosa !) and served it with utmost warmth. Felt like home is the cliche I need to resort to describe my experience here.
This after the cold experience we had in our holiday was very welcome !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family