1,184 results
All reviews southern aromas main street restaurant t nagar value for money rooftop restaurant pondy bazaar club room south indian restaurant room service business hotel star hotel breakfast spread business trip rooms are nice the heart of the city his team in house
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Main street has always been one of my favourite joint, just happened to visit at 12 noon with one of my colleague for his farewell treat from myside, which happened to be best and he loved it.

Continental food been best always at this place. And with a touch of personallized service by captian Raja just made it great.

My experience was at its best and will definitely visit again .......

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Srock38
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing The Residency Towers as a venue for your get together. I am glad to know that you had a comfortable and a memorable time.
I wish to express my gratitude for taking time to give your positive feedback to the management.
I request you to kindly post your valuable feedback on the tripadvisor.com, which in turn will help us to motivate our staff to do better.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Best part of this hotel is that it is situated in the main market place, with all the well maintained amenities. The swimming pool, gym with instructor is too good for professionals n the family visiting hotel. We have large range n good quality of food options available as it has in house 3 restaurants. Hotel also has PUB where the couple can go n enjoy the night.
Hotel staff is soo kind n helping that u'll feel like a home stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing The Residency Towers as a venue to stay during your recent visit to Chennai. I am glad to know that you had a comfortable and a memorable stay at our hotel.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Stayed here first 2 nights of a 3 week trip travelling around India. Clean and well cared for. Well located for sightseeing. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast with wide choice including excellent breads. We ate dinner twice here and the food choice and service was excellent. Good wifi.

Room Tip: We were there on a Saturday night and there was very loud music until after midnight. I guess there was some kind of function going on!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed November 20, 2017

We had our son birthday yesterday, Chef Deena took care of us with great hospilatity with his team. Food was excellent kids and adult enjoyed the menu. Though we took more time to vacate the restaurant but the team had patience didnt hurry us.

Dear Chef Deena way to go and all the best to you and team......

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank DineshM744
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

I had an event fubrity function of my brothers mr Ramananathan well organised by banquents team and food and service was excellent all credit goes to chef dena plz keep on going going well all the best thanks
Culinary regards