1,225 results
All reviews southern aromas main street restaurant t nagar value for money rooftop restaurant pondy bazaar club room south indian restaurant room service business center star hotel breakfast spread in house his team excellent hotel excellent service the heart of the city
Reviewed January 16, 2018

We stayed more than 9 days in this excellent hotel with family. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay due to the professional and friendly service. Every one from the GM Mr.Fabian to the workers showed great courtesy . Rahul and Sathish the floor managers, Manimozhi the receptionist, TamilSelvan,Kishore the chefs and Russel in the Restaurant and all other personnel made our stay peasant. One of the reasons we will return to Chennai is to stay in this lovely hotel.Edward . Sydney ,Australia.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Greetings!
I wish to express my gratitude for taking time to give your positive feedback to the management.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

It’s been about 15 years and had stayed here more than anywhere else. Rooms have been upgraded from carpets. The only problem is the rooms are not sound proof, you can hear bit of some noise. The food is always safe and tasty

Room tip: Please have some room slippers, tile makes it cold floor.
Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The luxury and comfort of the hotel are a great balance to truly enjoy Chennai.One of the best hotels we have stayed amongst the many trips.The rooms are very spacious and give a feeling of indulgence.The hotel restaurants,gym,family room and other common areas including poolside make you want to spend a lot of time there.Felt so pampered with the personal assistance of each and every front desk staffs who exhibits for their guests.Esprcially I want to thank Mr.Rahul Front Office MANAGER for going out of the way to make my stay a really memorable one.Special thanks to General Manager of the hotel for having such a professionals .

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Reviewed January 6, 2018

The 2 days & a night I spent in the hotel was quite comfortable! Most attractive part was the buffet breakfast which I really enjoyed. The Bike & Barrel outlet was also very happening. I shall definitely plan another visit to this Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Our stay was excellent and very smooth. 24 hours check in and out was an added attractions to most of the people. Variety of food and all fresh. Food service could be improved and not enough waitress to serve the crowd

Date of stay: December 2017

Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing The Residency Towers as a venue to stay during your recent visit to Chennai. I am glad to know that you had a comfortable and a memorable stay at our hotel. I will also update your feedback on the food service to my team.