Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$109
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$90
US$71
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$96
The Accord Metropolitan(Chennai (Madras))
US$62
US$59
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
US$111
US$80
GreenPark Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$69
US$59
Agoda.com
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$75
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$49
US$45
Priceline
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$311
US$131
  • Pool
1,058 results
All reviewssouthern aromasmain street restaurantt nagarrooftop restaurantvalue for moneypondy bazaarclub roomsouth indian restaurantroom servicebusiness hotelstar hotelbreakfast spreadshopping areaexcellent hotelbusiness tripin houseenjoyed my stay
Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. It’s a very luxurious and posh hotel with a very friendly and helpful Front Office Associate, Ms. Manimozhi, to make our stay a very pleasant and joyful one. It’s situated in a very strategic location which enable us to travel with ease to all the various locations for visits as well as for shopping. We felt stress free the entire trip.

Siva

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Greetings!
At the outset I would like to thank you for choosing The Residency Towers as a venue to stay during your recent visit to Chennai. I am glad to know that you had a comfortable and a memorable stay at our hotel.
I wish to express my gratitude for taking time to give your positive feedback to the management.

Erine Louis

Reviewed January 16, 2018

We stayed more than 9 days in this excellent hotel with family. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay due to the professional and friendly service. Every one from the GM Mr.Fabian to the workers showed great courtesy . Rahul and Sathish the floor managers, Manimozhi the receptionist, TamilSelvan,Kishore the chefs and Russel in the Restaurant and all other personnel made our stay peasant. One of the reasons we will return to Chennai is to stay in this lovely hotel.Edward . Sydney ,Australia.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed January 9, 2018

It’s been about 15 years and had stayed here more than anywhere else. Rooms have been upgraded from carpets. The only problem is the rooms are not sound proof, you can hear bit of some noise. The food is always safe and tasty

Room Tip: Please have some room slippers, tile makes it cold floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The luxury and comfort of the hotel are a great balance to truly enjoy Chennai.One of the best hotels we have stayed amongst the many trips.The rooms are very spacious and give a feeling of indulgence.The hotel restaurants,gym,family room and other common areas including poolside make you want to spend a lot of time there.Felt so pampered with the personal assistance of each and every front desk staffs who exhibits for their guests.Esprcially I want to thank Mr.Rahul Front Office MANAGER for going out of the way to make my stay a really memorable one.Special thanks to General Manager of the hotel for having such a professionals .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Reviewed January 6, 2018

The 2 days & a night I spent in the hotel was quite comfortable! Most attractive part was the buffet breakfast which I really enjoyed. The Bike & Barrel outlet was also very happening. I shall definitely plan another visit to this Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018