Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
CheapTicketsUS$48
TravelocityUS$48
eDreamsUS$41
All reviews itc fortune zodiac restaurant swimming pool main city food quality excellent stay front office keep up the good work nice property the hotel staff pleasant stay excellent hospitality will visit again courteous staff room service business trip special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2021

I have stayed in few fortune park hotels in other major cities and I do have a comparing mindset.
Checked in into a smelly room but Room was changed immediately.
Kettle smelled pungent but replaced immediately.
Iron was missing but provided quickly on request.
Safe was not available and unfortunately remained the same till check-out.
Toiletries were limited at first but replenished adequately the next day.
Being faraway from any market place, the associated difficulties come alive.

Worth mentioning points;
Amazing staff and very quick to cater occupants needs except sharing wifi access details.
Buffet Breakfast was good and caterers are well behaved.
Being an old hotel prior to ITC takeover, the hotel is impressively catching up fast with the standards of FH by ITC across pan India

The bottom line will be - good hotel with very good staff and very likely to get better and better in my subsequent visits and definitely in your upcoming visits. Please go ahead with the booking.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kunal Banerjee, General Manager at Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2021

Greeting from Fortune Park Panchwati !!!

Please accept my sincere apologies for the reported experiences while at the Hotel and my assurances the required corrective actions have been initiated to prevent recurrence of such instances. I am deeply disappointed that the reported issues have affected your overall experience of Fortune Park Panchwati, Kolkata.

I would like to personally apologies to you and request if you could kindly share your contact details to enable me to reach out to you.

Reviewed April 6, 2021 via mobile

We usually visit Fortune and the hotel is amazing.,the room was very clean and the staff's behavior was excellent. The food was even delicious. The pool was clean. We loved the hotel..We will like to visit anytime..

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed April 4, 2021 via mobile

Fortune park, panchwati, locally known as country club is very nice, spacious and a relaxing place to stay.
Very good rooms, friendly and professional staff, well maintained swimming pool, a nice restaurant with very good food.
Its located on Kona Expressway. So it was very easy and less time consuming to commute to work. I was referred to this hotel for stay as best one around and for sure, it stays up to this mark. Photo is pool view from their restaurant.
Mr. Jigyasu singh has been very helpful to make our stay a pleasant one

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kunal Banerjee, General Manager at Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2021

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Fortune Park Panchwati !!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of Fortune Park Panchwati, Kolkata and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2021 via mobile

Excellent service and ambience. Thanks to your entire team mates and special thanks to suparna. I will definitely visit again and refer my friends and family to visit it's an wonderful journey. All the best

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kunal Banerjee, General Manager at Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2021

Dear Guest,

Reviewed April 1, 2021

Really good service especially by Suparna and Tushar, food quality was really good with good courteous staff. We were given a upgrade in room as well which was very unexpected and lovely experience all around.

Greeting from Fortune Park Panchwati !!!

Thank you for choosing Fortune Park Panchwati, Kolkata. for your stay and for a fantastic review.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Warm welcome, delicious food and attentive service left a great impression on you. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!