2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
Booking.comUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
Orbitz.comUS$108
2,539 results
All reviews chef anil the executive lounge banquet team special mention special thanks infinity pool taking care great hospitality amazing experience keep up the good work a wonderful stay home away from home front office housekeeping staff gosht house keeping food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2021 via mobile

I can't begin explaining the wonderful experience I have had in the hotel. My stay was comfortable and really loved the food. A special mention to Rohit Singh from the Marriott team to top it off with his wonderful hospitality. I really enjoyed the conversation and learnt more about the beautiful hotel. Looking forward to coming back again soon with family!

Room tip: Look for Rohit Singh, he is a gem in the team
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sumeet Suri, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2021

Dear Guest,

We are elated to read that Rohit took care of all your needs. I will pass on the compliments to him, as I am sure it will make his day.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2021 via mobile

I celebrated my birthday in Mariott and the experience was completely awesome.
Everything was perfect special thanks to Simran Arora who took care of everything and mades ure of giving us a wonderful stay

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sumeet Suri, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience in regard to your time at JW Marriott Kolkata! & a belated Happy Birthday!!

Thank you once again, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2021

I had visited Marriott for my husband's birthday and it went extremely well. Special thanks to Simran who made it all work with all the last minute requests put in together to make my husband's day the most special one.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Guest,

We are gratified to receive your feedback, sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Gracious service with a smile and placing our guests and their needs above all else are enduring values that we believe in. My team goes beyond an extra mile even in this time of hardships to make sure your stay is comfortable and with utter safety.

Your recommendation has filled our heart with joy and pride. We are thrilled to receive your token of appreciation, for her permeability and hardwork. We are elated to read that Simran took care of all your needs. I will pass on the compliments to her, as I am sure it will make her day.

Let us know when you plan your next visit! Take care and stay safe.

Best regards,
General Manager, JW Marriott Kolkata

Reviewed June 5, 2021

visited them onmy birthday,the experience was horrible.
Upon leaving the table for taking the food,the plates were not being cleared by the staff,slowservice,indecent staff,uponcalling them for serving the thandai they did not bother to serve ,and after telling 2/3 times they served the thandai.
Food was awful,and the quality of service was atrocious.
It would have been better if i would have had aroad side meal,paying more than 4k you get such food,no taste at all.
How can you call them a 5 star,when they dont know how to attain guest .
Highly dissapointing,jw marriott kolkata is just becoming the worst.
On complaining the manager,he came to our table he said he'll look into the issue of the service we were getting,but then again after one round ,back to the same worst service.
How can a guest keep on calling the waiters around,and they are so reluctant to evn attend you.
It made my birthday worst.
Like the worst 5 star experience i ever had.

The only positive and good thing was Chef Alifiya behind the litti counter,she was the only person to be found polite and kind.

I would recommend you to not visit their buffet at Jw kitchen

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sumeet Suri, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We deeply regret the experience you faced in regard to your visit to the hotel. We apologize for not being able to meet your expectations with the hospitality provided, this should not have happened. Rest assured, your message has been conveyed with the concerned department to look into the matter and help resolve the issues at hand so we can continuously create better experience for our guests.

Reviewed May 31, 2021 via mobile

Is very beautiful hotel and they will take care like a home it is very e best hotel in Kolkata what I liked the staff is very good in the gate in the front office and and the stuff also making very e rich type of food awesome

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sumeet Suri, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2021

Dear Sujay,

It gives me immense pleasure to read such a elucidated feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your feedback is absolutely to the point and truly motivating for the team. It was definitely a pleasure to have you with us.

We have always believed that true luxury is created by the people who love what they do and my team is an excellent example for the same, as it reflects through your kind words.

We hope to see you again soon! Please do take care of yourself and your family