“Home away from home”
Sitting Lounge seating 8 for cozy sitting over a cup of tea.
At Narayaniz certified by Govt of India, Ministry of Tourism - 'Incredible India'-a rare in Kolkata
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sitting Lounge seating 8 for cozy sitting over a cup of tea.
Room No. 2 with en suite, balcony in front from where you can see Kolkata's local life pass bye.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Will D
“Home away from home”
Reviewed December 16, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This apartment was absolutely perfect, and I couldn't recommend it enough! The host and staff are all welcoming and accommodating to all of your needs. The location is perfect to explore Kolkata, and has several great cafes very close nearby. My colleagues and I stayed for four weeks here, and I can't wait until I have the opportunity to return!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nita N
Chennai (Madras), India
“Always feels like Home!”
Reviewed November 22, 2017 for a stay in December 2015

To me its not a GuestHouse. Its given me a home in Kolkata- clean, comfortable, excellent service and hospitality! Aesthetically done up, Ace Guest House does not make you feel out of home even for a minute. The staff go the extra mile to ensure that as well. The location is an added plus; it is easily accessible and the availability of any form of transport makes one feel safe and secure as well. I have stayed here twice - both with family (including a child and elderly parents) as well as alone and I have never had a reason to complain. Thank you Mrs Guha for everything!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Dec 2017
Hi Nita Nambiar,
Thank you very much for acknowledging the good work done by my staff and services. It was a pleasure to host you and your family At Narayaniz Ace Guesthouse. We look forward to your subsequent visit to Kolkata and stay with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing