2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$72
Agoda.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$73
CheapTicketsUS$73
All reviews east india special thanks british colonial era architectural beauty nostalgic feeling acres of land delectable food rooms are amazing tika coffee table awesome ambience delightful experience fantastic hospitality courteous and helpful staff special mention all day dining last moment
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2021

I bought a Grand truffle Cake at Raajkutir. i have to mention it was out of the world. I have not tasted such a wonderful cake for a long time. melts in the mouth. You can feel that the best ingredients have gone in to make the cake so sublime. lots of thanks to chef Sumanta for suggesting this cake. I am sure he and his team will make things better only !

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank dnandan70
Rakesh Ranjan, General Manager at Raajkutir - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2021

Dear dnandan70,

Greetings from Raajkutir !!

Chef Sumanta would be happy to read your positive comments about the level of service they have provided you with and his food was gratifying to your flavor.

Once again thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We look forward to a long lasting rewarding relationship with you and to serving you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2021

Amidst the gloomy times and intermittent lockdowns, as rules were relaxed for dining at restaurants between 5-8 pm, we made our foray to the East India Room at Raajkutir. Delectable cuisines and effervescent service cheered us. All possible covid protocols were put in place. And we spent a lovely evening after a long time.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BedangaG84
Rakesh Ranjan, General Manager at Raajkutir - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2021

BedangaG84,

Greetings from Raajkutir !!

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We strive to maintain our hospitality service to always exceed your expectation.

Once again thank you so much for your valuable feedback . I look forward to welcoming you back to “Raajkutir- A Boutique Hotel” near future.

Rakesj Ranjan

Reviewed June 9, 2021 via mobile

While in lockdown it becomes difficult to make Birthdays special.

I was craving East India Room’s Mutton Biryani, Double Ghee Roast Mutton and Mutton Shai Korma. I got in-touch with Gazi Samim from Raajkuthir and he left no stone unturned to help me out with placing the order, and ensuring it was as good as when I last ate there. The team also took a special effort to put the cutest tags on the food bags wishing me for my birthday, which made me feel so so special!

Post lunch and till date, my family and I can’t stop raving about the delicious food. My Birthday lunch was AMAZING and I’m already counting days till I can indulge again.

Thank you East India Room and a BIG Thank you to Gazi Samim for making this happen!

P.S.: I don’t have pictures, because the food was that kind of tasty, where everyone was so tempted to eat once the containers are opened, and realised we’ve not taken any pictures once the meal was over.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SnehaPChatterjee
Rakesh Ranjan, General Manager at Raajkutir - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2021

Dear SnehaPChatterjee,

Greetings from Raajkutir !!

It is our endeavor at all times to offer premium accommodation, finest of cuisines and personalized service to all our guests. Our associates would be happy to read your positive comments about the level of service they have provided you with and I would like to thank you very much for acknowledging Gazi Samim for his genuine services.

Reviewed April 23, 2021

We, a family of four, stayed here to celebrate my sister's birthday. From check in till check out we were treated very well, the people working here are professional, accommodative and gives you a vibe of sincerity. We spent our time by eating at East India Restaurant. Their food is traditional and authentic in taste. Spend some good time in Loafers cafe, their bakery is quite delicious and leisured around the property and the swimming pool.
We were offered breakfast, no question on their quality of food however, the variety is minimum. Overall I have loved my stay, we were offered late check out which was a nice gesture from the property manager. I especially thank Aritra Malakar, Sraban Chakraborty, Syed Rizwan and Shubham who has really ensured our pleasant stay and always served us with a smile.

Room tip: Look for their premiere room as that will be specious with a bathtub.
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank digbijoyc
Rakesh Ranjan, General Manager at Raajkutir - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2021

Dear digbijoyc,

Greetings from Raajkutir !!

Thank you for spending some of your precious time to share your review on Trip Advisor. It gives us great satisfaction and also is a great pleasure to learn that you had an enriching experience with us.

Raajkutir is a ‘Resort’ that has the efficiency of a leisure hotel yet the feet-up feel of a resort and customized service as its hallmark. It is our endeavor at all times to offer finest of cuisines and personalized service to all our guests. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time, and will ensure that your feedback is shared with our team members, which will only continue to inspire them.

I am extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for us and look forward to a long lasting rewarding relationship with you and to serving you again.

Reviewed April 20, 2021 via mobile

A very nice hotel in Kolkata with old Bengali style spacious rooms, the swimming pool view is very nice. Hotel staffs are very well behaved and helpful.
Mr. Aritra Malakar, Mr. Syed Rizwan & Mr. Shrabon Chakraborty made our stay painless. Definitely recommend for couples or friends who want to stay private but looking to have good time during these trying times.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Aveek D
Rakesh Ranjan, General Manager at Raajkutir - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2021

Dear Aveek D,

Greetings from Raajkutir !!

Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful comments you have posted about our hotel and the services of our team members on trip advisor.

At Raajkutir , we are committed to consistently provide you warm, efficient and discrete service and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Once again thank you for acknowledging Aritra, Syad & Shrabon for their genuine services and your valuable feedback. Look forward to welcoming you back near future.