4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$91
Booking.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
1,251 results
All reviews grand market mr wahid guest relations buffet restaurant special thanks beautiful hotel an amazing experience itc sonar special mention mouth watering will visit again amazing hospitality front office wonderful stay duty manager biryani business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2021 via mobile

It was a very comfortable stay. Stayed in this property for 4 days. All my request were met on time. Housekeeping staff are on their toes for any kind of request. Front desk team made sure to check on me everyday, if I needed anything extra. Covid-19 protocol was duly followed. Sanitizer bottles are placed in every corner of the hotel. Safest place to stay. Food was tasty at Darjeeling lounge. The entire team is very Cooperative. Anisha, Angela, pratibha, swarnai, shubham, vineet,rohit, kunju, Tumasp, nilufar Thanks alot guys to make my stay comfortable. I felt like home.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2021 via mobile

This structure reflects symmetry and elegance it is similar in form of grand steps found in North Kolkata’s famous Tagore Castle of Pathuriaghata or in Belgachhia Villa.The interior decor , art and artefacts celebrate the past and present of bountiful Bengal.Itc hotels have taken one more initiative,
plans to make its properties single use plastic free.
Some of the items which havItc have taken one me already been replaced or are due to be replaced include water bottles, straw, stirrer, tooth brush, shoe shine, razor, comb, sewing kit, lid, garbage bag and gift wrapping paper.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2021 via mobile

What fascinates me in the hotel is the local art that you will find yourself surrounded by. You enter the hotel and you see the famous Victoria Memorial painting. "The finest building in Bengal" and "A poem in Marble." In this beautiful painting they have tried to portrait the architecture of Royal Bengal, which is a tribute to Victorian era. Then the Taxi Painting- the yellow taxi remains a favorite despite the foray of rideshare companies in the transport market. It makes one feel nostalgic, if you are a local you will know what I mean.
You mean royal, the moment you enter the hotel. The staff are super efficient. Chosen very carefully.
The famous buffet restaurant where we had our breakfast and dinner as well is inspired by the famous ‘Hogg market’ of Kolkata.
Hats off to everyone working in this beautiful property. Special mention to a few names in particular. Angela Anisha from Front office Guest Relations team. Pratibha from the reception. And Nilufer from the reservations

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2021

ITC Royal Bengal the building itself shows the royalty. The structure of the building makes you feel the British era. Inside the hotel is beautifully décorated. Everything is just amazing. It was my friends birthday so I connected to Angela and swarnali to make some arrangements and they solved all my queries ,also the necessary arrangements were done . Nilufar was a one point contact for my reservation and it was all Hassel free. My chek-in was taken by Anisha and it was very quick and smooth also she informed us about we assure program and the covid safety policy. Every aspect of covid-19 protocol was followed. After reaching the room got a call from Priyanka , to check on our well being and also she explained us about hotel facilities and everything. I had inroom breakfast due to covid, I got exactly what I ordered thanks to chef shubhakar. Over all I had absolute amazing saty. I am thankful to the people I have come across. They really made our stay comfortable. Surely i am going to recommend to all friends and family. The best place I have come across.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2021 via mobile

The hotel was fantastic loved the decor specially.. Value for money. I'm a foodie so food was important for me and itc royal bengal served me the best food ever I had before in any restaurant.. I would love to share about their we assure protocol. It is basically a initiative taken for covid 19 and they provided completely safe and fantastic service. I would prefer to stay in itc for my life time. And I want to suggest this brand to everyone ❤

Trip type: Travelled with family