Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 21-08-12
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$38
Hotels.com
US$38
Booking.comUS$38
PricelineUS$38
TravelocityUS$38
All reviews express cafe subhas chandra bose proper hygiene would love to come back kolkata airport nice hotel to stay special thanks to mr check in process awesome stay close to the airport walkable distance room cleaning special care f b keep up the good work housekeeping team excellent hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2021 via mobile

It was a great stay. Thanks to all the staff from security staff to front desk staff to room everything was outstanding. Special thanks to Charanjib (F.O). I’ll stay when I’ll visit kolkata again. Best place to stay near airport. Good food good staff very hygienic what else do you need.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your encouraging words of recognition about our Hotel on TripAdvisor and recommending us to the Travelers Fraternity.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and recognition for our team and especially Chiranjib. It would be my pleasure to share this with Chiranjib and it would definitely be a bog boost to his morale and confidence.

Thank you choosing to stay with us again in future, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at hemant.gupta@ihg.com.

Reviewed May 30, 2021 via mobile

A really wonderful place to be at. Almost spent a month at The Holiday Inn Express and i must say that they are very professional with their service. The staff is very understand, polite and helpful. Rates were very reasonable and did was good too.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a delight for us to have you as one of our long staying guests. As much as you enjoyed staying with us, we loved having you staying with us.

Thank you once again for staying with us, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at hemant.gupta@ihg.com.

Reviewed May 24, 2021 via mobile

It was a great experience staying at Holiday Inn Express for 03 nights. Very professional and helpful staff at every corner . The food was simply amazing. Would revisit the hotel soon ! Thank you once again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2021

Dear Guest,

It is indeed a pleasure to have you staying with us and pleased to know that my team was able to take good care of you and provide you with the safety & comfort that every traveler looks out for. Thank you for appreciating our food, this is a good boost to the morale and confidence for our Chefs.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us in future, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at hemant.gupta@ihg.com.

Reviewed May 1, 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, Kolkata for four nights (28th to 02nd) as part of my businesstrip and had a wonderful experience. Starting from the hassle free checkin to the friendly staff, I have seen the highest standards of hospitality at display. The staff is ever helpful and makes you feel at ease, whatever the need be. They are also very mindful and gave my friend a hot water bag for his leg without any prompting at all, when they saw he was recovering from an injury. Coming to room service, it is simply outstanding. When it comes to food, there is simply no match. The breakfast spread is very tasty and there is food to cater to every one's choices. I would like to specially appreciate the following staff for their service, without which the stay could not have been this enjoyable.

Mr Manoj Kundu, the Manager, who extended our stay for two days at a very competitive price as soon as he got to know we were planning to stay on for another few days.

Mr Sourav, the Host, who was ever courteous and enquired after our every need.

At the front desk, hosts M/s Debadrati, M/s Sumana who helped a lot with the check-in check-out formalities and who I believe should be the gold standard for hospitality.

At the cafe, M/s Piya, Mr Jay Shankar, Mr Ram, Mr Sudeem, who ensured that the dining experience was truly world class and pampered us with attention and services.

And last but not the least, M/s Bandana, security staff at the entrance, who made sure every guest is properly sanitised and ensured the safety of the guests by scanning each piece of luggage entering the hotel premises.

I would like to commend the staff and management at the Holiday Inn Express for upholding the world class hotel experience that one expects from an establishment that is part of the IHG chain.

The hotel is only about a kilometre away from the airport and an excellent choice for overnight
stay/stay between transit flights.

Definitely looking forward to staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2021

Dear Guest,

Words seems to fall less in expressing my gratitude for such an incredible feedback and appreciating us for what we endeavor to do every day.

Thank you once again for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Stay safe & take good care of yourself and your family

Reviewed April 18, 2021 via mobile

The location of the hotel is excellent, People in the reception were so friendly, helpful and always smiling,Ms. Nitika Shah especially was very helpful both during check in and out. Never said no to any help we required, wishing her a successful carrier in her future endevours. The house keeping was also excellent, the room cleaning was done regularly.The food was also awasome.I advice anyone visiting Kolkata to stay in this hotel, you won't regret it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kolkata Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2021

Dear Guest,

I am extremely pleased to know that Nitika was helpful and efficiently handled your check-in & check-out experience. I will definitely pass on your kind wishes to her.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at hemant.gupta@ihg.com.