I stayed here on a work trip, where a dependent was accompanying me. This is a stellar hotel and can become the best in its league, if they iron out small things.
1. Excellent food - superior in taste, quality and quantity.
2. Very nice rooms
3. Well behaves, helpful staff. The senior manager himself accompanied my aged parent to the room when she was alone. Friendly, courteous and truly believe in "Guest is God"
4. Good location - easily accessible
5. Lavish breakfast spread and staff is well equipped to handle the crowd at the peak hours
6. Staff follows covid appropriate behavior
7. On demand iron/ laundry etc. Nothing that you will need will be denied to you.
1. While staff wears mask at all times, most guests dont. Staff do nothing to reprimand them
2. Rooms have little to no ventilation. AC was stuck at 22 degrees and it was quite cold. Despite repeated attempts/ calls nothing could be done.
3. Rooms should have a desk/ chair in case they are marketing it as a business hotel
Rest all good.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Room service