Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$47
Free cancellation until 21-08-14
US$40
Free cancellation until 21-08-15
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$47
US$36
Expedia.comUS$47
PricelineUS$44
Agoda.comUS$37
All reviews jameson inn shiraz superior room buffet breakfast is comfortable stay nice hotel park st hotel is located prime location room service business trip star hotel hotel staff the ground floor victoria memorial front office house keeping food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2021

The stay was very comfortable,staff is superbly supportive,food is amazing (fish fingers to die for) from guard to reception to house keeping. Room is so nicely done. All and all complete fab stay. Hussain helped us to open bottles in room though its against their hotels policy..this lil thing proves they care for their customers.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SANDEEP BASU, General Manager at Siamton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Valued Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Kolkata and sharing your stay experience through Trip Advisor. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Siamton Inn Kolkata, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable guests like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed Guest's expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Siamton Kolkata and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed February 25, 2020

main prime location easy to access very nice staff all the time they served good food as well as good comfort personally i loved it my real opinion i visited 1st time n it was greatfull nice hospitality....

Room tip: tap was broken room 304
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank RV M
Sandeep Basu, General Manager at Siamton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

At Jameson Inn Kolkata, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable guests like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed Guest's expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Jameson Inn Kolkata and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed February 18, 2020

Its a good hotel to stay, near city center and airport or railway station. Supportive staff. Nice and clean rooms. full amenities as shows. Breakfast is not so good as others. but overall good hotel to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep Basu, General Manager at Siamton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

Reviewed February 13, 2020

I had a fantastic stay at the hotel. The hotel staffs are the best in town. I am visiting Kolkata for long but in terms of hospitality they are very good.
For breakfast they could add some more items.
The rooms are very clean and the bathrooms were clean too.
I wiuld like to go again.

Date of stay: February 2020
sandeepbasu, General Manager at Siamton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

Reviewed February 9, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here 6/7 February in a superior room which was perfect. We arrived late in the night & checking in was a breeze. Our room was comfortable & very clean. The Indian breakfast was perfect but the English breakfast breads were stale. We ate our dinner at Shiraz Golden Restaurant across the road from the hotel & it was good. The doorman was very helpful spoke to our Ola driver so he could get us & showed us which bus to use to get around. The Park Street Cemetery is right around the corner & you can walk to all the lovely restaurants especially Fluerys. Thank You for making my stay a Good One.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple