3,523 results
All reviews eden pavilion dum pukht lotus pond pan asian eva floor water bodies coffee shop beautiful property guest relations science city second home special mention special thanks business trip his team home away from home in room dining
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I keep travel for business and have to stay in several hotels difficult to remember the names of the hotel and staffs but in ITC Sonar the service is so up to the standard and people are so hospitable that it has left a strong fond memories in my mind. Sujoy was very kind to take care during my stay . Kunju and Nirupa also extended their support. Thanks guys ..,...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Guest

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out the time to review us.

It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our discerning guests. I am delighted to know that my team went the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you were looked after and had a truly memorable stay. Thank You for your generous comments for the hotel and warm appreciation for the team. It always feels so special when it comes from patrons like you. I am happy you loved the distinctively sleek contemporary architectural design of ITC Sonar which is contrasting with the rich historical essence of Kolkata. The hotel is nestled amidst acres of land, resplendent with greenery, sunshine, and water. One that is a consonance with ITC Hotels’ ethos of reflecting “rooted in soil” but dynamic in form and philosophy. ITC Sonar is an iconic hotel and it is patrons like you that lend stature to the hotel.

We immensely value your continued patronage and look forward to welcome you back to your home at ITC Sonar.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

ITC sonar is the most beautiful hotel in Kolkata,We tried all the hotels in Kolkata but was impressed by ITC sonar ambience and quality of service,Staff like Sujoy at conceirge,Kunju,Nirupa,Rasmani at guest relations team were very helpful and supportive.We will come again to enjoy hospitality.Thankyou.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a stay at the ITC in Kolkata. The staffs could not be more helpful and all requests were actioned with speed and commitment. They go out of their way to know their customers and make their experience a great one. Thanks to Sujoy Nandy for making our stay a good one. Jaya for taking care of my preference in terms of food. And last but not the least fatima for the excellent evening service at the lounge. Look forward to meeting again next time.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is my first visit in kolkata with my family. And As we always stay with itc properties in other cities we choose this hotel. I loved this property compared to the rest as it has so much open areas and greenary loved everythjng. Especially Sujoy, sushmita, nirupa and kunju...

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to dad for the lovely weekend treat stay at the ITC Sonar. The hotel is awesome and the food is the best part of the hotel. It was dads promotion treat and Sujoy had arranged a lovely cake for the celebration. Thanks to Nirupa and Kunju for being a part of the celebration.