Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$88
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-08-15
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
Expedia.comUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
Lol.travelUS$105
3,016 results
All reviews thai restaurant an oasis grand dame old world charm busy city the heart of the city indian museum the general manager pool side market area victoria memorial rooms are spacious coffee shop housekeeping staff in room dining front office special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2021 via mobile

It is my other home. All team members are more of family than otherwise. Special mention of Alamgir. He always takes such great care.
God Bless the entire team of Oberoi in these difficult times and May they carry their beacon of flawless service in the ages to come.

Regards.,

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
BISWAJIT CHAKRABORTY, Owner at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2021

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand and for your encouraging comments in this review. It was wonderful to have you stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that as a team, we lived up to your expectations and made your stay a memorable experience – indeed it is our endeavor to create a home away from home atmosphere for all our guests and I am glad we were able to do this for you.

Thank you for your generous appreciation which I have passed on to the team and to Alamgir – happy guests is the greatest source of motivation for all of us – thank you for recognizing their efforts.

The Oberoi Grand is your home and we look forward to welcome you back some time soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 14, 2021

Excellent behave and room service is also excellent. The breakfast and dining was excellently served in room with super protection due to COVID Pendemic situation. All the staff seems to be excellently behave and very cooperative

Room tip: Excellent locaton of room and sun light
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BISWAJIT CHAKRABORTY, Owner at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2021

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay at this iconic hotel.

Thank You for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We feel privileged that you shared your experience with other travelers.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel, food, guest room comfort and personalized service. Thank you also for appreciating the standards and procedures we have implemented to ensure the safety of our guests and our colleagues. I am delighted that these standards have strengthened your belief in us and make you feel comfortable and safe at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts. I am touched you took the time to appreciate our efforts – your belief in us means the world to us. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation for team. I have shared your sentiments with all of them.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.

Reviewed June 14, 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Oberoi grand for our anniversary and as usual their hospitality never disappoints us. Rather they make your special occasions even more special ! A special mention to Mr Nair, Director of sales for organizing everything so well where we didn't had to wait for anything to be done. Staycations during covid times couldn't have been planned in a more better way ! It was a lovely surprise to see the room decorated for us with a customized cake. The food as usual was top notch which was served in our room. The entire team at Oberoi grand was very approachable and helpful. It is one of the best hotels in the city with beautiful well maintained rooms. Overall it was a fabulous experience ! Thank you once again, and we hope to stay here again very soon !

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Grand as your preferred accommodation in Kolkata to celebrate your special occasion.

We feel privileged that you chose us to be a part of the memories created on your anniversary – thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers on Trip Advisor.

I am so glad that together as a team we lived up to your expectations to ensure you both had a truly memorable stay. Thank you for your appreciation of the team – their attentiveness and friendliness. It definitely means the world to us and to Rahul who took care of every detailing to make the occasion special!

I am so happy you loved the central location, the grandeur of the hotel, pristine rooms, the quality of the food, service and personalized service. Indeed once you enter our serene lobby, you experience the calm and quietness which is in contrast to the noise of the busy market just outside the main gates of the hotel. The balconies overlooking the central courtyard and swimming pool surrounded by a quadrant garden creates magic.

I look forward to welcome you back and we would love you to celebrate many more special occasions. We truly value your patronage and if I can be of any assistance in the future, do reach out to me.

Reviewed June 12, 2021 via mobile

It was a memorable experience staying at Oberoi Grand Kolkata for 3 nights. In such difficult pandemic times the staff has been excellent at their work. Safety standards have been maintained to the hilt. The front desk staff is always welcoming and eager to help you with all your needs. The in-room dining is awesome. Housekeeping staff is doing a great job. Rooms are big and the balcony attached was a big boon. Safe & peacefull environment. Was really amazed at the dedication and sincerity of the staff at the hotel. Special thanks to Mr. Nabeel, Soumajit and entire staff at the hotel.
Qamar Mujawar

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was wonderful to have you stay at this iconic hotel and thank you for giving us an opportunity to create a wonderful experience.

Thank You for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We feel privileged that you shared your experience with other travellers.

I am so delighted to know that you loved the hotel, food, guest room comfort, warmth and personalized care. I am glad we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay a memorable one. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation for the team - I have shared your sentiments with all of them and in particular with Nabeel and Soumajit.

We value your patronage and would love to welcome you back when our restaurants are fully operational once again post the present government restrictions. We would love you to experience Baan Thai - our Thai Speciality restaurant.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do let me know.

Reviewed June 10, 2021 via mobile

I am satisfied to stay grand hotel.i loved to your service mis koushikee.i want to stay again on this hotel whenever I come.i stay very safe and enjoying.i required to my all friends to stay on this hotel whom want to stay hotels.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
BISWAJIT CHAKRABORTY, Owner at The Oberoi Grand, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2021

Dear Ms. Biswas,

It was wonderful to have you stay at this iconic hotel.

Thank You for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and share your experience with other travellers.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel, food, guest room comfort and warm personalized service. I am glad that together as a team we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay truly memorable. Thank you for your generous words of appreciation. I have taken the liberty of sharing your sentiments with all of them.