Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Booking.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
FindHotelUS$67
3,151 results
All reviews waterside cafe la cucina floor supervisor room service salt lake nice room business trip house keeping taking care special thanks in room dining excellent hotel housekeeping staff special mention coffee shop breakfast spread excellent hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2021

During the pandemic i ordered a vegetarian box , and the food was simply amazing . The box was meant for 2 but the quantity which was given 3 people could eat easily. A must order to enjoy delicious food at the comfort of your home.

Date of stay: June 2021
Hyatt Regency Kolkata, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2021

Dear rick4u19,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. Your generous feedback about our food & beverage spread and hospitality is much appreciated. I shall personally share your appreciation with my entire team. Your compliments will certainly act as a source of great motivation for all of us to strive even further for excellence.

We thank you once again for choosing to experience our "Hyatt at Home"

Stay Connected,

Reviewed June 8, 2021

I had a great experience during this pandemic @ Hyatt Kolkata. The staff was incredibly helpful, polite, well behaved and the service was prompt maintaining all Covid appropriate protocol throughout. The room was clean, had a beautiful ambience with a scenic view of the nature. I was staying with my aged parents for their convenience they upgraded the room. Overall had a great stay and would like to revisit again.
Souvik Barat

Date of stay: May 2021
Hyatt Regency Kolkata, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2021

Dear souvikb789,

Thank you for the great feedback on your experience. I am glad that you liked the hospitality of our team members.

As we welcome you, you can rest assured of our commitment to providing a safe and clean environment.

To provide peace of mind, we're offering increased frequency of cleaning and implementing Hyatt Care and Cleanliness Commitment.

Thank you once again and the team and I look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2021

An wonderful stay with the utmost safety measures in place. Right from the welcome at reception all the safety measures were taken into consideration. It would be incomplete if I don’t mention of Ms.Farzana from the IRD team. Very polite and kind lady.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Departure622252,

We are humbled to hear about your experience. Our ultimate endeavor is to ensure our guests feel happy whenever they choose to experience us with best-in-class amenities and personalized intuitive service, it gives me great pleasure to receive this recognition. I am glad to know that the service by our team of associates has been acknowledged by you – they certainly go the extra mile to ensure guest delight. I will certainly convey your kind words to them.

Reviewed June 6, 2021 via mobile

Given the cures corona pandemic there is lot of restrictions within various hotels around globe. But Hyatt regency has the Staff and hospitality to make you feel special and make your stay memorable during these times as well. It was a wonderful in room dining experience. And I was lucky to have the access to gym and steam/ sauna. I would mention ever so helpful and charming Miss Farzana who was very gracious and had really made the stay memorable with her hospitality and courtesies , true to Hyatt standards. Recommend this hotel for its great food and polite and welcoming staff like Miss Farzana.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hyatt Regency Kolkata, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2021

Dear Mobile55544210833,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had a great experience and you appreciate our hospitality. I shall share your positive feedback with the team which will further motivate them.

Stay Connected,

Reviewed June 3, 2021

We stayed in Hyatt Regency Kolkata from 12/05/2021 to 29/05/2021, the stay was very pleasant. The staffs are so well behaved, polite and good. If I take some name if I remember correctly Farzana and Pritam from in-room dining are so good specially Farzana whenever I called for In room dining order she always replied polite voice. Sunil Das from room service was equally good and took care our two rooms very well during our 18 days long stay. From the Front office Chirag, Vishal and Sukanya are so well behaved that I loved. Well done Hyatt Team, keep up the good work.

Date of stay: May 2021
Hyatt Regency Kolkata, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2021

Dear SudipS734,