2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
PricelineUS$54
Trip.comUS$49
ZenHotels.com
All reviews heritage property kebab no lift victoria memorial the heart of the city camac street the hotel staff nice stay great ambience courteous staff his team aston pintu mr hospitality vintage arrangements
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2021

Went for my birthday lunch here. Had the baisakhi buffet, huge buffet with a lot of options and excellent taste of Bengali cuisine. Got a very personalised servuce from Mr. Atanu and him team,specially Ankit.thank you so much guys for the exceptional experience, had a wonderful time. Would love to come back again and again..

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PINTU MONDAL, Guest Services / Front Office at The Astor Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2021

Dear Ms.Das,
Greetings from the Sweetest part of Bengal !

It is most kind of you to share your experience and Thank you for taking out time to write this review. It was also nice to know that you had a very pleasant experience and I am indeed happy that my team lived up to your expectations and that you had enjoyed the hospitality and services provided by my team.

At all times it is our constant effort to deliver the desired service, quality and expectations as you deserve being our guest. Personalized and dedicated care for our guest is one of our "Exceptional Service Brand Credo" for Archer Hospitality and we are real fortunate to have lovely ladies and gentlemen who always tries to exceed guest expectations at all times. Thanks again for a special mention about Mr Atanu and team.

We look forward to welcome you back at The Astor,and we promise to make your future events and stay more meaningful and memorable every time. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 24, 2021 via mobile

The Astor is one of the premium hotels in Kolkata. Booked in for my reception and the experience was way beyond my expectation. Everything was well organised. Every expected term of mine was attended. Overall it was a great experience. Thanks for making the experience worth while...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr.Roy,

Reviewed January 25, 2021 via mobile

We hosted a small dinner party in an open area at Astor Hotel. It was a fantastic experience. Mr Ratnadeep Sengupta, chief engineer did a fantastic job in arranging everything in the best way. I can't thank him enough for providing us the desired ambience and experience.
The restaurant manager Mr Atanu and his team did a great job at the table. The food from Kabab-e-que was of supreme quality. Right from the ingredients to the taste, it was perfect.
The price point, the location, the food and most importantly the people at the hotel are fantastic.
I recommend everyone to visit this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dr.Mullick,
Greetings from the Sweetest part of Bengal !

At all times it is our constant effort to deliver the desired service, quality and expectations as you deserve being our guest. Personalized and dedicated care for our guest is one of our "Exceptional Service Brand Credo" for Archer Hospitality and we are real fortunate to have lovely ladies and gentlemen who always tries to exceed guest expectations at all times. Thanks again for a special mention about Mr Ratnadeep along with Mr Atanu and team.

Reviewed January 24, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is located in the heart of the city and you can walk to Camac street and Park street in a Jiffy. This hotel is a heritage building and it really looks awesome both during night and day.

The entrance can be a bit tricky though and if there is hardly any place for more than 2-3 vehicles. I recollect coming here earlier for it had a nice nightclub. But this time I couldn’t locate it probably closed due to the pandemic.

If you are biking here take a suite as the normal rooms are quite small and crampy. There are no elevators and thus you have mobility challenges please avoid it.

The hotel has taken all the necessary precautions of hygiene and the staff is very courteous and helpful. Infact the room service do not enter the room and you are suppose to carry your food inside.

Even our flight was delayed and on request they allowed us to extend our check out time. I think the staff are the ones who are single handedly responsible to get repeat customers by their amazing service standard. Kudos to them !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank IndradeepR

Dear Guest,
Greetings from the Sweetest part of Bengal !

At all times it is our constant effort to deliver the desired service, quality and expectations as you deserve being our guest. personalized and dedicated care for our guest is one of our "Exceptional Service Brand Credo" for Archer Hospitality and we are real fortunate to have lovely ladies and gentlemen who always tries to exceed guest expectations at all times.
Moreover Your concern about base category rooms has already been raised with my team. We truly understand your views and have taken cognizance of the same.

Reviewed January 9, 2021 via mobile

Winters are incomplete without feasting on delicious #sarsondasaag & #makaikiroti - my top pick certainly from the never-ending Punjabi spread of #BhangdaPalleDaaruShaaruAurParty - Season 2 #UnderTheSky at The Astor Hotel ❤️

Beautiful fairy lightings with an open air ambience to die for - a wide array of mouthwatering Punjabi delicacies available as a buffet spread alongwith loads of Daaru Shaaru as well - this is one meal you can't afford to miss out on at any cost - book your table in advance & drop in any day within #13thJan or else you might just miss out on an heavenly gastronomical experience undoubtedly

Thank you executive chef - Aditya Das da for cooking up a storm as always

Thanks a ton dear Kaushik Sengupta da for your invite and the gracious hospitality that followed - lovely catching up with you after a long hiatus

My humble two cents: #MUSTTRY (if you haven't already)

#SupportHospitalityIndustry

#LifeofaFoodnTravelVlogger

Have you #subscribed to our #YoutubeChannel of #KolkataFoodTrotters yet?

Journey of an Epicurean Cine Trotter continues..

Thank you all for being a part of our Facebook family - Kolkata Food Trotters ❤️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple