“Family entertainer”
Review of Amber Restaurant

Amber Restaurant
Ranked #218 of 4,415 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We visited today with my family along with the family of my friend. Food is excellent. Atmosphere is really good and excellent. Location is very much within the grip.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Being a guy living in Central Kolkata... And being a *BiG FoOdDie* if I say that I have not been to 'Amber' then I personally will feel ashamed..! So now coming up to the main topic.. Amber actually disappointed me alot this time... I've been visiting this place since my childhood..But in my recent few visits am hurt..!

Food quality has degraded..!
If the quality is not up to the mark then the quantity doesn't matter!
*BUT* the biggest disappointment is that they have hiked the price drastically..! Wich is NT appreciable at all looking at the quality of the foods..!
Recommended Dishes - Tandoor items

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Very well known for Tandoori food. All the tandoori food served here is good. Their Tandoor Chicken, Chicken Tikka and Amritsari Fish are tasty. Good Punjabi food is also available here. The Kaali Dal, Kabuli Chana are worth a try. Chicken Bharta was average but their Paneer dishes are good

Reviewed February 13, 2017

The tastiest Paneer Butter Masala and butter naan..I have visited this restaurant a number of times and the food is consistently good.

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

This place is a cafe cum restaurant. They serve both snacks and main course. Good was good. Situated in the heart of Kolkata, Park Street. The waiters were also warm hearted and welcomed us with smile. Good service too.