“Delicious food and ambient ”
Review of Oficina do Sabor

Oficina do Sabor
Ranked #2 of 838 Restaurants in Olinda
Price range: US$22 - US$47
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

After a long time, come back to this place and see it still very well kept and charming Olinda's style it is sooooo nice!!!
We had a nice late lunch, caipirinhas to drink, salted beef Northeast dish and for dessert " cartola" of course, it is baked banana with special melted cheese with cinnamon and molasses! Most of dishes serves 2 people very well.

1  Thank Kiki Z
Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed December 17, 2017

Very nice moment in this restaurant. Went there for lunch. Sat on the terrasse overlooking the historic Olinda and modern Recife. Good plates. Note that they mainly have plates to share (min 2 people). We had as starters the Mix do chef, good except the meat chaque (which had an oily taste...). Then we chose a main plate (for 1 but we share it as the 1rst one was kind of "not light" !) camaroes em leite de coco, a must ! Main dishes are so good.
A nice place to go. Regular price for the city (a main dish for 2 is about Rs 160). The service is not the best of the world nor the friendlier but it is ok (smile doesn't seem to be the rule but, well, you come there for the view and the food !)

1  Thank elenavoyages
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch with my wife in this restaurant. It is a little bit hidden and I was already anxious not to find it on the slopes of Olinda directed towards Recife. Having arrived and and being seated by the friendly staff we marveled at the beautiful view over Recife. I ordered fish with maracujá sauce and my wife had a dish with shrimps in Pernambuco style. We waited a little bit too long but were rewarded with excellent food.

1  Thank Ulrich K
Reviewed September 3, 2017

My husband and I had dinner at the Oficina do Sabor. We ordered a fish with ginger sauce. It was delicious. The service of the restaurant was excellent as well. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank araujo_mariacristina
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure to taste a delicious lunch in Olinda.

The place is cosi and prepared to receive turista.

Here you will find typical food of the state, try the "Baião de Dois".

1  Thank Tdandrade

Been to Oficina do Sabor? Share your experiences!