“Overprice smoothies with poor service”
Review of Smoothie King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smoothie King
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Daphne
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Just something new that maybe will get some business for now ( for being something new only). The price are too much for smoothies and the service didn't add much.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

This is a good place for a morning snack or breakfast, the service isnt always the quickest so it might take a few minutes but i've always been pleased with the products.

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

I frequent smoothie king so i decided to give this location a shot. After about 5 visits I just had to give them up. This location is the slowest location I have ever been to. Waiting 15-20 min for your smoothie is ridiculous. On one occasion I walked in to seeing children, elementary age children behind the counter making their own smoothies. This should never happen. That was my last straw. This is a warning... If you have somewhere to be do not stop here, you'll probably be late.

2  Thank RTR32
Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

I tried strawberry kiwi smoothie with vanila protein inside. This is really tasty drink that perfect for our hot weather, and really big one. a small cup was 20 (!) oz. however for 2 small smoothie I paid 12$, plus tips to sweet girls that I believe a little overpriced. But anyways I liked it and don't regret!

Reviewed July 10, 2015

A very small restaurant. They do have a drive thru. They have alot of different choices. No place to sit down inside just order.

Been to Smoothie King? Share your experiences!