“Fun and tasty "date" with the granddaughter!”
Review of Rock N' Roll Sushi

Rock N' Roll Sushi
Ranked #66 of 101 Restaurants in Daphne
Reviewed 10 August 2016

There's nothing like having your granddaughter teach you the "art" of ordering non-sushi sushi in a sushi restaurant! The tempura brownie might be the best thing I ever ate!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We ordered the shrimp appetizers and the Heart roll.
The shrimp was ok. I couldn't eat the roll. The service was very bad. Waited quite some time for the waitress to bring drinks. She finally came with the check and filled up the glasses. Very bad.
On the way out, we noticed how they were making the rolls. Imitation crab legs in the single plastic wrap packs??? What???
Will not go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Waited over thirty minutes for an advertised sushi roll(bee gee)watched other customers that came in after I did get their order. Chef asked what I order, told him then he disappeared into the kitchen-never saw him again. Decided to leave-then my roll was ready-got it Togo didn't feel right just leaving. I have in food service for over 45 years and I honestly feel this is the worst sushi operation I have ever been in. If you want sushi in the Daphne area, go elsewhere.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Average quality. Not too impressed. Miso soup was good. I had the volcano roll which was tasty. It is not a bad low cost alternative to the very expensive alternatives not far away.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

i was excited to try this place. However, the best thing about it was the music they played. Service was extremely slow and the sushi was not very good.

1  Thank K K