“Fantastic restaurant for tourists and locals”
Review of Mom's Kitchen

Mom's Kitchen
Ranked #69 of 234 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Along the way to Atlanta/Columbus/Destin/Panama City, look for Mom's Kitchen. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Prices are very reasonable and excellent food (plentiful) and yummy. The grits and smoked sausage which my wife had for breakfast was very good. The pink sign at the corner crossroads is not very visible coming from one direction on the highway but use your GPS to find it.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

I have lived in Dothan for 15 years. I have just about given up on finding a Decent Place to eat!!
Well I Was wrong. Looking for a New Mexican place to eat. Saw "MOM'S KITCHEN".
The best Restaurant I have EVER been too. Huge portions, they have Regular,and large. The first
Time I eat there I did not know!!!! Had to take it home. My wife and I finished it off at Home next day.
No matter what you get it all tastes GREAT! The girls there treat you so good.Also the very Best Service
I have ever had.We eat there almost every Day. The parking is a little Rough,but I don't care the FOOD&
SERVICE are the best in the Wiregrass,HANDS Down.I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed May 12, 2016

We enjoy our breakfasts every time we eat here. The service is great and the portions are amazing. We always have leftovers to take home. It's like getting 2 meals for the price of 1! Try it, you'll like it!!

1  Thank Deb H
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

I'm gonna be honest. When I got there and looked at the menu I thought, "they are cray if they think I'm gonna pay $3.05 for 1 pancake". They prices were sightly on the high side and that turned me off immediately. But that all changed when they brought my plate to the table. All I could say was "I understand now". On a scale from 1 to 10 the food was a 10 in appearance, a 8.5 in taste, and after that visit I wouldn't mind paying double for my meal everytime I go because it is well worth it. Oh and they get a 10 in customer service. It is definitely one of dothan's best kept secrets. They deserve a $250,000 check for expansion purposes!!!!

3  Thank deshon26
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

I'd like to make people aware of one of the best kept secrets in Dothan Al. We love going to Mom's for a meal and have been going since 2013 and have never been disappointed. We eat there at least twice a week on Sunday morning and for lunch at least once a week. The food is very good and more than reasonably priced. And as we have said from the start, if you leave hungry, it's your own fault. We highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank rpindixie

Been to Mom's Kitchen? Share your experiences!