“Good Home-Cooked Food”

Mom's Kitchen
Ranked #63 of 249 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Good selection of food. Everything is home-cooked and fresh! Service is good. Excellent prices! Old-time feel. Specialty Menu options rotate so it doesn't get boring - just don't get hooked on a set specialty item! Breakfast is served all day. The only downside is they close in the afternoon.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I took my grandmother to the old location and she complimented the food. This was a huge deal because after cooking southern food for 80 plus years, she is picky. I took her to the new location today and we were all left disappointed.
They forgot our order and we had to wait for 45 minutes. Once we got it, we were disappointed.
My husbands Mac n cheese was essentially macaroni with nacho cheese. Somehow my butter beans tasted like pickles. My grandmother said they must have lost a cook. Her dressing looked more like squash casserole. Her last thoughts on this place were "let's cross this one of the list". I tend to agree unless it is for breakfast... That looked good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Along the way to Atlanta/Columbus/Destin/Panama City, look for Mom's Kitchen. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Prices are very reasonable and excellent food (plentiful) and yummy. The grits and smoked sausage which my wife had for breakfast was very good. The pink sign at the corner crossroads is not very visible coming from one direction on the highway but use your GPS to find it.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

I have lived in Dothan for 15 years. I have just about given up on finding a Decent Place to eat!!
Well I Was wrong. Looking for a New Mexican place to eat. Saw "MOM'S KITCHEN".
The best Restaurant I have EVER been too. Huge portions, they have Regular,and large. The first
Time I eat there I did not know!!!! Had to take it home. My wife and I finished it off at Home next day.
No matter what you get it all tastes GREAT! The girls there treat you so good.Also the very Best Service
I have ever had.We eat there almost every Day. The parking is a little Rough,but I don't care the FOOD&
SERVICE are the best in the Wiregrass,HANDS Down.I JUST LOVE THIS PLACE.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed May 12, 2016

We enjoy our breakfasts every time we eat here. The service is great and the portions are amazing. We always have leftovers to take home. It's like getting 2 meals for the price of 1! Try it, you'll like it!!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Deb H

Been to Mom's Kitchen? Share your experiences!