“It ain’t breaking without good coffee”
Review of Mom's Kitchen

Mom's Kitchen
Ranked #71 of 229 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was great. The biscuit was amazing. However, the coffee was very week. I drink my coffee black, so taste is very important to me. I would’ve given a higher rating if the coffee was good.

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Down home Southern cooking with excellent service. Breakfast is served all day and their gravy with biscuits are outstanding. They offer lunch specials for 6.99 that includes your meat, two sides and drink

It was a treat to find this restaurant while passing through

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Driving through town and needed some breakfast and TA told us this was a good option. The biscuits were incredible! Everything was good and the people were friendly. I'd stop again.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Only tried one time but the food was just so so. The prices are really good but doesn't matter if the food is not great.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

I have to admit I liked the previous location better because it was more convenient for me. However, this place is worth the trip. Good home cooked food with large portions. For my tastes, there isn't a bad thing on the breakfast menu! I find myself headed in that direction in the mornings just to stop in. Try the House omelet if you are hungry. No need to go large, the regular one is big enough for two! Enjoy!!!

1  Thank Norman D

Been to Mom's Kitchen? Share your experiences!