“J&P”

Tokyo Sushi & Hibachi
Ranked #62 of 126 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Nice little sushi restaurant. Wish we had discovered this place a little sooner. Good selection. Excellent service.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed July 13, 2015

Tokyo has excellent Sushi and Hibachi food. I am greatly impressed. I have visited the restaurant as well as ordered delivery and takeout. Have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank AvaAtlanta
Reviewed January 23, 2015 via mobile

Accidents happen but gave my my child with a life threatening allergy the food she can't have and absolutely didn't care. They didn't apologize, didn't try to fix things, manager wouldn't speak to us,.and fully expected to be paid. They have no care for the customer only out to make a buck.

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank BKSheahan
Reviewed December 15, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere!! We always get wonderful service!!! I enjoy eating at the actually sushi bar because you get a cucumber salad as soon as you sit!! It's also fun watching the sushi being made!! Everything I've tried has been excellent!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Went to dinner here last week with my wife for the first time, though I got delivery I believe once before last year. Service was prompt, sushi was well prepared. I had an udon noodle bowl that was delicious as well. I can't speak to the Hibachi, though friends have told me it's quite good. Definitely a nice choice for a friendly neighborhood sushi experience without the packed in feeling of Master Joe's. I'd certainly bring my family back with kids, which can be challenging in most of the other sushi places around.

Date of visit: August 2014