“Great Sushi”

Add it.
Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 120 Restaurants in Fairhope
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Have eaten in this restaurant for several years, It has changed ownership and was better under the old owner. We have ordered off the Menu and eaten the Hibachi. The Hiibachi is the best but more expensive

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I usually frequent another local restaurant for sushi, but we rarely go any more because it is so loud. We enjoyed Tokyo so much! The sushi was every bit as good with a better selection. We were able to sit in a booth and carry on a conversation. My daughter enjoys Tokyo's fried rice.

Reviewed March 2, 2016

My husband and I met some friends here for dinner. It was our first time there, so we didn't know what to expect. I am glad we decided on this restaurant. The food was really good, and prices were running normal for this type restaurant. I do recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed September 12, 2014

Last night we visited for the first time the Tokyo Japanese Restaurant in Fairhope,Al. The server was good and food came promptly BUT I had chicken hibachi and my husband had shrimp/scallop hibachi. The chicken was like rubber and my husbands scallops were the same way. The shrimp and vegetables were good. We were the only people in the restaurant so it wasn't like they were rushed. We will not be returning sorry to say.

1  Thank Roberta C

Been to Tokyo Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!