“OK but not impressed”

Los Tacos
Ranked #47 of 129 Restaurants in Fairhope
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Stopped in with several friends for quick lunch here because none of us had ever eaten at a "Los Tacos". Collectively, we had a couple taco salads, ground beef taco, shredded beef taco, chicken taco, nacho supreme, and shrimp tacos. general consensus was OK but no real reason to return. Best of the bunch was apparently the shrimp taco on flour tortilla .... didn't care for corn tortilla's but maybe that just our preference. Price OK but not inexpensive. Tacos are tiny, rest of servings were considered adequate.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We ate here on our vacation, practically everyday. We actually tried all three of their locations and ALL were great! We should know, we come from Southern California where the Mexican fast food is the BEST. Well, Alabama got lucky cuz they got Los Tacos, and I heard the owners were from cali too, so they know their mexican food!
Their tamales are VERY good. They were very moist. and we LOVED the Tacos! We had both soft corn and hard shell tacos. The soft corn tacos are big, not the lil street ones. I really LOVED the hard shell tacos. I had the fish, shredded beef and chicken. SOOO GOOD. The shells weren't too greasy. they had the perfect crunch, yet did not cut your mouth like so many other taco shells do. Don't get me started on the green salsa. Among the best green salsa at any restaurant/Mexican food place that we have eaten. The quesadilla's were great too! Next time, I'm gonna try the taco salad. I heard it was popular and looks super yummy... Lastly, the service was fantastic for a fast food joint and they kept the place super clean. I felt very comfortable and really enjoyed my food.

2  Thank crescentia r
Reviewed March 30, 2017

first visit. had the 2 tacos rice and beans. cashier was friendly and helpful. Food was good. I will go back next time.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Great, fast .Mexican food... Love the different types of salsa... Don't let it's location fool you.. Locals favorite quick stop...

Reviewed February 1, 2017

nothing fancy here, good authentic mexican food.
they are nice and the salsa is awesome. Mex tacos, quesadillas, and chimichanga are all great.

Date of visit: January 2017