All reviews front desk basketball tournament cracker barrel next door room was clean outlet mall would definitely stay here again very nice hotel lambert's cafe hotel breakfast location is great biscuits across the street pool and hot tub free breakfast shopping and restaurants business center visiting family
Reviewed September 16, 2017

We stayed 3 night with our 5 year old during the evacuation from hurricane Irma time. The staff was generally friendly and the hotel seemed to make a point of trying to keep the kids busy by showing movies throughout the day (we don't know what movies they showed and did not go to them). The hotel is very near the outlet mall and a few miles from the beach. The breakfast was nothing special but fine. The room seemed generally clean. We did not have any major complaints and would likely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

There wasn't a whole lot that was extra special about the hotel, but they seem to do everything right and the hotel seemed sound and in good shape. There are only two things that stood out, one bad one good. The bad: my wife called down for a non-fitted sheet, and they delivered a fitted sheet. It was nice they brought it right up, but it was the wrong thing. Okay, mistakes are made, but when I went down to get the right sheet, the desk clerk stated "she said fitted". Why? Why not just say: "sorry" and get the non-fitted sheet? The good: their breakfast isn't fantastic with a great variety, but what they do have is done well. The eggs were decent, the biscuits (which are usually hard at these hotels) were soft and fluffy. There was a variety from day to day, egg white omlets, pork sausage, then turkey sausage, etc.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Andreaelle )I'm sure I got that wrong - sorry)- is a great "front face" to represent this hotel. She is efficient and extremely friendly. She went out of her way to help with several things, to include the business center, then was there the next morning at breakfast just a bubbly and taking care of everything. Breakfast was great and fully stocked. Room was in good shape except the tub drained slow. Did not use fitness center but no complaints at all except tub. Note we did stay on a lower occupancy night. Hotel is convenient to outlet mall, Lamberts and other restaurants (you can walk to Cracker Barrell), and close drive to beach.

Room Tip: 101 is downstairs at end away from traffic (unless they come through the end door)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Showed up to check in for our reservation. Desk clerk said there are two problems. Your credit card is declined, I canceled your reservation, and there's no rooms for you tonight. Then he said I don't think you're an employee.
As an employee, I knew better. I rebooked and using my IGH account, which is attached to my checking account. Immediately everything went through. I got my room. I'm glad I didn't know anybody there in line, because he said my credit card was declined very loudly. That was on August 5, and the time was about 9:00 PM

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wm G
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Hello Wm G,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns while being our guest at our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your experience at our property due to the services received at check in. Please accept our deepest apologies for any shortcomings our front desk has provided. Your feedback is important as it enables us to check certain gaps and take the appropriate actions to avoid similar situation to occur. I assure proper retraining will be done. Again, we appreciate your post and we hope to have a chance to provide you a better stay.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 4, 2017

The hotel was clean and reasonably priced for the date and location. The wifi was hit or miss. The staff was wonderful and friendly. The breakfast was almost a full breakfast and was very good. Nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family