All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbasketball tournamentcracker barrel next dooroutlet mallwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotellambert's cafehotel breakfastlocation is greatbiscuitsacross the streetpool and hot tubfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsbusiness centervisiting family
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

We checked in on 9/9/17. Our party booked two rooms and the hotel made sure they were right together. We were leaving Palmetto Fl because of Hurricane Irma. It was my husband, my daughter and son in law, my two grand children, our dog our Guinea pig and myself. The hotel staff was great. But we didn't know how great until the 12th when we were supposed to check out. We were loading the cars and my son in law who is disabled was waiting in the lobby. While we were upstairs finishing up the manager ran up and told us he had collapsed and an ambulance had been called. To make a long story short, he passed away. The hotel staff was wonderful, very caring. They extended our reservations for another four nights just in case we needed it. When my youngest son and his family drove over to help us with arrangements they made sure their room was right across the hall. I can't say enough about staff, the made an awful situation a little better. The hotel was comfortable and the breakfast were really good, but the staff was super. I would definitely recommend this hotel and the town was lovely.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

From the time you arrive until the time that you leave the staff is incredibly pleasant and helpful. You’ll be warmly received and the rooms are extremely spacious and comfortable.
I would stay here again anytime.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Front desk staff was great. The room clean and updated. The complementary breakfast was the typical hotel breakfast, not much to speak of but it was free. Plenty of on site parking and close to lot of activities

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We enjoyed this hotel. It was very clean and had comfortable beds. The pillows were very soft. It was located within walking distance to a lot of restaurants. The staff were polite and helpful. When in Foley again we will stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed September 16, 2017

We stayed 3 night with our 5 year old during the evacuation from hurricane Irma time. The staff was generally friendly and the hotel seemed to make a point of trying to keep the kids busy by showing movies throughout the day (we don't know what movies they showed and did not go to them). The hotel is very near the outlet mall and a few miles from the beach. The breakfast was nothing special but fine. The room seemed generally clean. We did not have any major complaints and would likely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family