All reviewsfull kitchenamusement parkfire pitmarriott propertyqueen beda great stayloved this hotelgreat hotelindoor poolstaff was very friendlyroom was cleandishwashertvkitchenetteclosetbeachesamenities
Reviewed March 9, 2018

I was there February 16 the 21st 2018 and I must say the hotel in staff excellent the hotel itself is about 7 months old very clean great continental breakfast heated indoor pool workout room I enjoyed my time there and would return well or another stay.

Room Tip: They were finishing up a shopping outlet and there is an amusement park all on site
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
AnnieRThornton, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Foley at OWA, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Dear Elbert Carl G,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the TownePlace Suites Foley at OWA. I can't tell you enough how much we appreciate your feedback and kind words! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Foley as much as we enjoyed having you. We cannot wait to see you again soon, should your travels (hopefully) return you to Foley again!

Best Wishes,
Annie Thornton
Assistant General Manager
TownePlace Foley at OWA

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Our school's boys and girls soccer teams stayed at the TownePlace Suites recently and had a wonderful experience! The guest rooms were extremely well kept, as was the whole property. It is adjacent to the soccer fields and all of the entertainment park. We will certainly book reservations again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank agmooneyii
AnnieRThornton, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Foley at OWA, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Agmooneyii,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of the TownePlace Suites Foley at OWA! We loved having your teams stay with us and cannot wait to see you all again, whether for sport or vacation. We are so glad to hear that you had a great time in Foley, AL and even happier that we were able to contribute in any way to your trip.

Thank you for choosing us and for your time!
Best Wishes until next time,
TownePlace Suites Foley at OWA

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at this property. Staff was very nice and helpful. ( Front desk) loved the area, not to mention it was quite. Awesome amenities. Great breakfast area. The lady’s that worked the breakfast area were very friendly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Troberts50,

Thank you for sharing your honest review of your stay at the TownePlace Suites Foley at OWA. We truly appreciated having you stay with us and appreciate your kind words as well. I will absolutely be passing on your comments to the rest of the staff. Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable and fun stay away from home and we couldn't be happier to hear that you received the great service and even greater rest that you deserve.

We can't wait to see you again soon!
Best Wishes,
TownePlace Foley at OWA

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I came in for one night for a business trip. Since it was later it was a little confusing how to find the hotel from the directions on my phone - Owa is a large circle basically.
The hotel itself was very nice and clean. The girl at the front desk was cheerful and professional. I did not try the breakfast.
The only things I looked for was a beverage vending machine on my floor which they didn't have and also they didn't have a room service menu (or at least one that I found)
The walls are thin so I did hear my neighbors and the doors.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

This was by far the worst experience at any hotel I've ever stayed at. My girlfriend and I planned on staying for a week or so, but only made it 2 days. We had 3 of the hotel employee's literally walk in our room everyday we were there. The first one was the General manager Scott just walked in our room and stood for a dew seconds after seeing we were in there offered no apology what so ever, just walked away. It was EXTREMELY WEIRD! The second time was the assistant General manager Annie, and luckily the safety latch was on the door then because I had just changed clothes. The third time was there houseman who literally came walking in our room while he was on his phone cussing and carrying on like he was about to come chill out for awhile. Thank God I was standing there as my girlfriend was just getting out of the shower at the time. After the third time we were a little upset, and trying to figure out why this kept happening..them just walking in. We had a reservation and our name was programmed on the TV so we knew we were in the system. After talking to the front desk girl she informed me the regional manager Christine was on the property. I located her, explained the situation to her, and also that we very much liked the place and wanted to stay longer, but was on high alert every time we heard a door in the hallway thinking someone else was coming in. Her response was she would look into it and wanted to know why I came to her and not a manager with that problem..I was speechless lol. No I'm sorry or compensation of any kind offered ever. We weren't rude ever or had any problems with anyone there except the fact the workers kept walking in our room. The General manager actually said we were lying after we tried to explain the situation again...and he was one of the people who barged in on us! He said he wasn't giving us our money back or a free room After we explained over and over that we didn't want money or a room, just for people to stop busting in our room. After being blown off by the regional manager we packed up and left. We've stayed at many hotels all over and have NEVER experienced or been treated like that in anywhere. The front desk women and housekeepers were so so nice and friendly and the property was amazing! The manager's there were rude and insulting and for mo season. Were still scratching our heads. I'm sure the owners have no idea what kind of people are in charge there. We will NEVER stay there again and will tell our story to anyone we know that is considering it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Scott H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Foley at OWA, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Dear joejoe36,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization.

Scott Hillman