“Perfect place for Gulf Shores Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Josh G
“Perfect place for Gulf Shores Vacation”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The room had a perfect view of the beach and a nice sea breeze. The owner was very attentive and the room was clean and nice. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Gulf Shores. We had a great vacation!

Aaron D
“Great view and vacation rental for the price”
Reviewed April 26, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This rental was just the right size for my wife and I. The kitchen had plenty of pans and dishes for making meals. The bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby. The beach is a short walk from the building. We went in an off time so there weren't many people on the beach. The rental was very clean also. It is professionally cleaned after each guest leaves. We will rent this unit again in the future if it is available.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Steph K
Lowell
“Couldn't ask for a better stay! Had such a great time!”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The owner was wonderful. He communicated with me from beginning to end for the booking. We checked out the condo when we arrived, and I saw 2 items that I mentioned to him, and he was quick to email me back. The condo was nice, and perfect for 3 people. The condo was very clean, and the beach was beautiful. It wasn't crowded at the beach at all. My family and I loved our stay here, and when we come back, we will stay here again! We loved it!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing