See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2015

We rented unit 404, for a week, about a month ago. The day after we left, a Sunday, we received a telephone message, 7:35 AM, from the owner telling us how dirty we had left the place. There was feces and vomit all over the place. The cleaning people had never seen such a dirty place. He said that pictures were taken and he would forward them to me. Naturally there was an increased charge for cleaning.
I'm still waiting to see these pictures. I know that two 6 year old boys can leave things a bit messy but when we left there were no feces or vomit.
We had only one key and never received a second. We made use of our lockbox so we could all get in and out. Perhaps some one else came into the condo after we left.
I believe the owner should get another cleaning service, or he is just lying in order to not have to return all of our security.

Room tip: This was a vrbo condo
Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JACOB F
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have stayed at the Indies Resort for the last couple of years. It's a very nice building with all the modern amenities you would want..SS appliances, nice tiled flooring, quality bedding, stone counter tops, etc. It was also a comfort to have security guards on the premises at all times. The office staff have always been exceptionally helpful and courteous. The only drawback is the distance from restaurants and shopping but if peacefulness is what your looking for then this is the place.

Date of stay: June 2013
1  Thank Jeronda
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Every year we come and rent from Sunset Properties a condo at the Indies! My daughters love it and it has become a tradition! We highly recommend it and look forward to a little piece of heaven every spring and normally sneak down at least once more for the year! You can't go wrong I haven't found a condo at the indies that I haven't liked!

Date of stay: April 2011