“Fast and Friendly”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #95 of 176 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Reviewed June 17, 2015

The food was fresh, and the person making it was always smiling and very personable! He made sure that I had everything that I wanted on the sandwiches, and asked about adding drinks and chips to make it a meal.

Reviewed April 23, 2015 via mobile

Great price for my footllong spicy Italian. Always great with the sweet onion sauce. Hubby had steak and cheese. It was all good!!

Reviewed March 21, 2015

My husband had seen the turkey Italiano and said he wanted to try one. I went to pick up dinner one night when he was tired. What a disappointment!! the sandwich clerk began making the turkey Italiano. It had two slices of turkey and two slices of pepperoni. The clerk asked if I wanted to add more meat. I asked her if it would be an extra charge. She said yes. I said no don't want to pay more than the advertised price. Luckily we both like veggies so basically had salad on a bun. I ordered a subway club. Same question; did I want to add bacon or more meat. I asked if it would be extra. She said yes. At least the club had a little more meat on it. We were so disappointed in our subs which should have had more than 4 pieces of meat we both decided we won't be going to any subway again. We will check out ant competing sub shop or go get a burger next time.

1  Thank Bj M
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Visited for a quick lunch on the go. As always Subway can be counted on to provide good food fast. One staff member was courteous, the other one had an attitude unfortunately.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Always fast and fresh. Love to mix up and play with the subs. Always a friendly staff and eager to help . A great place to dine in always plenty of seating. It is out of the way so it is never that busy even during lunch you can get in and out fast.