“Always Very Friendly and Helpful”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed October 20, 2017

My wife and I enjoy coming here. The staff is very friendly and helpful if you have any questions. This is a good place to come.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

This is the slowest Starbucks I have ever been to. Be prepared to wait over 15 minutes every time. Maybe longer.

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

I was having problems with my internet service at home so I decided to go to Starbucks. I was so glad to have internet service and fresh coffee.The service was good and so was the coffee.Its great to have Starbucks near my home.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Being a 'Northern" person who relies on Starbucks when traveling we found the scarece the further south that we traveled compared to "Up North". We hoped that we wouldn't have to be without it while we stayed here. We were excited to fin this spot, the environment was warm and comfortable and the coffee just right. Music was loud which we haven;t encountered in other Starbucks as we have traveled. Maybe a southern touch? Glad we found this spot.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

But for most of us that's just fine. Newly opened and a great addition to the Alabama Gulf Coast. I end up there after my Gulf State Park bike rides. Seldom crowded and a great place to chill and enjoy a refreshing drink.