“Understaffed and VERY slow!”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed December 21, 2017

The coffee is fine, but this Starbucks is in Target and it's severely under staffed. It took 20 minutes from the time I ordered to get my coffee, and there were only 2 people in front of me. Pretty much if I see a line I just skip going. I don't have 20-30 minutes to wait on what normally takes 3-5 minutes. Even on a busy Starbucks day, it never takes that long.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 20, 2017

My wife and I enjoy coming here. The staff is very friendly and helpful if you have any questions. This is a good place to come.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

This is the slowest Starbucks I have ever been to. Be prepared to wait over 15 minutes every time. Maybe longer.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

I was having problems with my internet service at home so I decided to go to Starbucks. I was so glad to have internet service and fresh coffee.The service was good and so was the coffee.Its great to have Starbucks near my home.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Being a 'Northern" person who relies on Starbucks when traveling we found the scarece the further south that we traveled compared to "Up North". We hoped that we wouldn't have to be without it while we stayed here. We were excited to fin this spot, the environment was warm and comfortable and the coffee just right. Music was loud which we haven;t encountered in other Starbucks as we have traveled. Maybe a southern touch? Glad we found this spot.

Date of visit: December 2016