“Last minute over night”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Rooms where clean and inexpensive. We were on a motorcycle ride and decided to stay over night rather then ride all the way back. It was good for this. My husband and the other guys with us enjoyed the classic car sales lot next door.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay. This was our third stay and we had no problems. Staff was nice and breakfast was average but ok. Kids loved the indoor pool although it was to cold for me. The hot tub was very hot but the jets didn't work. The sauna was good. There were pool towels available at the desk.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT THIS HOTEL !!! I don't care what it says they've changed owners red roof is where you'll likely be sent and they will try to give you the rate for this location there I planned a trip a month in advance online and didn't call to confirm drove all the way down to learn this pets are free at red roof no pet fee !!! So when they tell you that they're waiving a pet fee there that is false these locations have been upgraded since these other reviews have been posted and are in a lot better shape now nicest red roof I've ever stayed in no dogs on the public beaches in gulf shores either so don't expect it ;( good luck and safe travels to you all!!!

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Lucas G
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This was the sorriest excuse for a hotel I've ever stayed. I WILL never stay at this place again. The room had a broken refrigerator. No phone. No towels. The so called continental breakfast was the biggest joke ever!!! Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank doodlebug95
Reviewed 4 October 2016

This hotel used to be the LaQuinta Inn. Nothing really spectacular. Staff was friendly. Room was okay. Clean. Comfortable bed. Does need a little maintenance (bathroom seat was loose). Strong wifi signal. Skimpy breakfast. Was convenient for the ride to the Fort Morgan - Dauphin Island Ferry.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Rev Johannes M
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

If you are planning a family trip and you have any type of standards I highly recommend staying somewhere else! Apparently this hotel must be under new management because my wife and I stayed at this facility 3 years ago and it was much more manageable! Needless to say, this last trip we discovered this hotel has lost its touch. Towels were not clean, pool dirty, wouldn't dare let my kids get in the hot tub, room had an odor. We literally tried our best to keep the kids at the beach all day so we didn't have to stay in the room. If there is anyone from management reading this, if you care about the future of your business, I highly recommend you training your cleaning crew, training your front desk management to buy in to the importance of hospitality! It's obvious people are staying at this facility because of price and it's conveniently located to the beach, but if you don't change the way you run this hotel, in 5 years you will go out of business! Please take heed to this message! The rooms are not clean, the staff really needs training, and the pool area needs to be renovated! If the owner took pride in this hotel, they could easily charge 99.00-129+/night! DO THE SIMPLE THINGS TO MAKE GUEST FEEL LIKE THEY ARE ON VACATION! To anyone that is trying to decide if they are going to book here or not..... I wouldn't book here until improvements were made!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank jesustakethewheel
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Was not a good stay, gather what they say is true you get what you pay for.. BUT 75.00 should of least got me towels and toilet paper! I had one towel we were 2 people and when I asked for more they gave me HAND towels said that is all they had! also I had ask for toilet paper NOW come on! the pool was NOT clean well I could go on and on but I do know I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends