See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 8, 2017

It is painfully obvious this hotel was allowed to slide by the prior owner. Quality has had possession probably less than 2 months. It is easy to tell, all the new items in the room. Frig, TV, all of the incidentals. The lamps still had plastic and labels on the shades, and one did not even have bulbs yet.
You can find reviews still for the old owner. I read them and walked around to see. The indoor pool was clean and water smelled like it was treated. The water was clear and no debris on the bottom.
The staff is working extremely hard to get everything done and still care for the customers.
Our only real complaint, the breakfast bar, they have the cheapest/flimsiest forks, seriously find some good ones and take your own.
The water pressure was low, we were on the second floor. Spoke to the desk, and they said they were working on it. I believe them.
The room was clean, everything worked the beds were comfortable and clean. (My wfe bought one of those black light inspection kits) So yeah clean.
The best thing I can say for this hotel is we are already planning a return trip. Also we are telling our friends about how much we enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: Ground floor, better water pressure.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KentuckyDad
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The appearance of our room was not the best ever no refrigerator no microwave had a door leading into the next room beside us and the shower water pressure sucked so bad big thumbs down and will never go there again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Rooms where clean and inexpensive. We were on a motorcycle ride and decided to stay over night rather then ride all the way back. It was good for this. My husband and the other guys with us enjoyed the classic car sales lot next door.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay. This was our third stay and we had no problems. Staff was nice and breakfast was average but ok. Kids loved the indoor pool although it was to cold for me. The hot tub was very hot but the jets didn't work. The sauna was good. There were pool towels available at the desk.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT THIS HOTEL !!! I don't care what it says they've changed owners red roof is where you'll likely be sent and they will try to give you the rate for this location there I planned a trip a month in advance online and didn't call to confirm drove all the way down to learn this pets are free at red roof no pet fee !!! So when they tell you that they're waiving a pet fee there that is false these locations have been upgraded since these other reviews have been posted and are in a lot better shape now nicest red roof I've ever stayed in no dogs on the public beaches in gulf shores either so don't expect it ;( good luck and safe travels to you all!!!

Stayed: March 2017