See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and close to the beach, restaurants and shops. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again, if we are ever in the area. We left too early to have breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Not worth the price. But distance from beach and Wal-Mart pretty nice. Hotel is near to a lot of dining in the area. Pool was indoors that was neat but could use some updating. Staff very nice! Just need a few upgraded and landscaping.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2017

My experience at this hotel started with them messing up my reservation dates. I was supposed to be there for 6 nights and they had it for only five. My friend nd I were then given room 218. When we got to the room we checked around. The carpet and sheets were both dirty, the room smelled of smoke, and the water pressure in the bathroom was none existed. It barley drizzled. So I went downstairs and asked to be moved. They moved us to room 220. Water pressure was the same. The manager gave us a excuse that it was because everyone was using the shower at that time which is why the pressure was so low. That was not true. Throughout this entire week we tried taking a shower in the morning, afternoon, and even at night. Nothing changed. The water pressure was so horrible it took an hour and a half just to get the sand out of my hair. On our second day in this hotel we returned from the beach, my friend jumped in the shower and not two minutes the floor was soaked. The toilet had water flowing out of it even though it hadn't been used all day since we were gone since 6am that morning. We then had to wait an hour an half for them to clean the mess up before we could finish a shower.
This was just the beginning of the many issues that arose from this hotel. 85% of all the amenities that this hotel advertises for are out of order or do not exist. The hot tub was out of order, the sauna was broke, their is not a gym, the dryer is broke, the washer is broke, and god forbid you ask to speak to a manager because they are rude and unhelpful. Lets not get started on the breakfast which was pretty much cold bagels and cereal.
I ask the front desk lady, Linda, when the hot tube would be fixed and she just said "I don't know, when it gets fixed." So I asked her if anything in the hotel works because we are paying a lot of money and re not getting half of what we re paying for. That's when she got really rude and started making comments like "Does your bed work? Does the lamp work? Then your getting what your paying for." I walked away at that point so I did not say anything rude. I later asked to speak to the manager (shoulder length blonde hair and a strong accent). The manager did not even pretend to care. I made the same points to her about how we are not getting what we at paying for because nothing is working such as the water pressure and the only thing she said to me was, "What do you want me to do I'm not a plumber." She continued to get rude. I left with my friend to cool off but at not point during this interaction did I get rude, smart, or cuss at them like I really wanted to. The next day she tired to pull me and my friend aside to say she got rude with me because her employee Linda, the rude one, told her I called her a b**ch. Just to be clear this never happened. I even advised the manager to pull the footage and audio to listen to her employee getting rude with not just me but the man that was behind me waiting. She didn't want to do that but continued to give me excuses . This was just some of the horrible experiences that happened at this hotel. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. You will not be getting half of what you are paying for. You will get nothing but rude and horrible service and no attempt will be made to rectify the situation. Stay at your own peril.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank rochellecole22
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Last minute hotel room for the night after a Buffett concert. The lady working the desk on 6/6 was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, but the bathroom looked dated. The breakfast would get get a 0 star. That was a joke. The indoor pool area looked nice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Upon entering the hotel looks fine. The lobby was clean. The room looked clean. Throughout the week various problems began to arise. The A/C was sporadic at best. The amount of humidity in the room was beyond ridiculous. The "heated pool" was not heated but was still warmer than the hot tub. There were never towels in the pool area but once asked for, the staff would bring them right away. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night two different nights while we were there. The first time the staff came around telling us there was no emergency, a guest was smoking in their room. The second time they just turned off the alarm. We had to call the desk to find out what happened. Same reason as the first time. The pillow suck, bring your own. For a free breakfast, it's not too bad. There are both hot and cold choices. The coffee leaves something to be desired.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family