“Prime Rib”

The Diner
Ranked #7 of 175 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Description: Food that breaks hunger - not the bank.
Description: Food that breaks hunger - not the bank.
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We love the prime rib, but it is only available for Tuesday night dinner. Last night it came with baked potato and a tasty squash medley.

2  Thank corncurl

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I had Lemon artichoke chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. Tasty. Chicken was average. Hubby had fried pork chops mashed potatoes and green beans. Both were good. Above average quality. The best was key lime pie for dessert excellent and tangy.

1  Thank NanaX5MINH
Reviewed February 19, 2018

We have breakfast here whenever we are in Gulf Shores. Although the food was good it seems it has been better in the past. Still a good place to eat and the service was great.

1  Thank LoveOzarks
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Food was fair for a fair price. Not a huge selection. I had an open-faced roast beef sandwich and my husband, who's really watching what he eats, had a Caesar salad with some shrimp. His selection seemed a little more limited. It was $5 for five medium-sized shrimp. I wanted to try the coconut cake based on the reviews. It was a very dense cake with a coconut sauce soaked into it and whip cream. It was good but I wouldn't say it was the best I've ever had. Seats are worn with a lot of duct tape. It was an okay experience but I don't know that I would make it a regular.

1  Thank Patty S
Reviewed February 16, 2018

I had the fried grouper for dinner. The grouper was cut far too thin, so mostly was batter. Fries were Ok. Service was fine.

1  Thank suezb2015