“I had a great time”
other travellers have booked this property
WELCOME!  The lockbox is located near this door!
The L shaped porch overlooking Bon Secour Bay for dining al fresco or sitting on the glider!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Queen size bed
Plentiful works of art!
Cozy double bedroom
Little bathroom, centrally located in the cabin.  Handrail to tub/shower.
L-shaped porch for bay viewing
Bunk room-NOT heated or cooled!
From the porch peeking in!
View of pier from the cabin
View of house from the pier
Great for crabby or throwing in a hook.  3 water is 3' deep, so if you fall in, stand up!
Sunsets from the pier are the hi light of my day!
Every day is a different sunset
Like birding?  They come here to visit you!
Proud to be a Certified Wildlife habitat!
The beach is directly across the street, less than a 1/2 mile
Beautiful soft white sugary sands.
Bay Cabin at dusk.  Beautiful picture taken by a guest.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“I had a great time”
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I had a great time. The location and scenery were beautiful, the cabin was well furnished and comfortable, and Debbie was very friendly and helpful. I will likely stay here again, and I would encourage others to consider staying here too.

1 Feb 2017
Thank you for choosing my cabin for your stay. You were a perfect guest! I really appreciate the way you left everything on your departure, all neat and clean! Thank you so very much! You are welcome back any time!
rattler60
Amarillo, Texas
“Quiet, peaceful, away from the hubub.”
Reviewed December 25, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

From booking to enjoying our stay, Debbie was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Debbie for allowing us to enjoy your place. We fished off the dock and enjoyed a peaceful relaxing stay at Debbie's. We went to Gulf Shores to attend the Shrimp Festival but found we enjoyed our stay at the cabin even more. Everything we needed was in her camp. All you need for a stay is food for the refrigerator.

26 Dec 2016
Thank you for your review and aking the time to do so! Debbie
Blitzburg...
“It was extremely peace full”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is a great place for peace and quiet private dock to relax and fish not far from things to do much better than being cooped up in a hotel room and the beach was right across the street and not very crowded there cabin was perfect has everything you need to just get away from everything if your looking for peace and quiet my wife and I truly loved this place and we will return

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
19 Aug 2016
Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am glad you loved my place and want to come back. You are welcome back as soon as you can get away again!
220danak
“Tranquility at its finest”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I don't even know where to begin. I can start by saying we don't leave until tomorrow and I wish we were staying longer. I am writing this in the calm of the evening from the back porch. The fish are jumping in the dark, the crickets are chirping and I can hear the gentle lapping of the waves on the Bay.
Debbie's home is so cozy, charming and relaxing, I feel like I have been swept away by the serenity. By the way, I just loved the party lights :-)
This home is close enough to everything and we did do some sightseeing. Yet it is far enough away from the hotels and busier streets which is what we were looking for. If you just want to get away from life and be in your own thoughts, this is definitely the place to be. I saw the sunrise, and the sunset. They are both equally amazing to see from your own dock with a cup of coffee or a cool beverage. The pelicans were awesome to watch as well as the fish jumping right in front of us. We caught a few blue crabs and some smaller fish. We even had a visitor on our dock who liked to steal the fish we had just caught. Just amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing your home. I don't want to head back.

18 Aug 2016
Thank you for taking time to write a review! You have described the peace I find there. It is so comforting, to me, to just be there and reflect on all the memories I have experienced there, with my Mom, then my children, and now my grandchildren.

You found it!
And experienced my little slice of paradise!
You are welcome back any time!
blakese
Pueblo West, Colorado
“The best gulf experience ever. Never wanted to leave!”
Reviewed January 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Went in June with my 11 yr old, 13yr old and spouse. The cabin is amazing. It is homey, comfortable, and the location, I believe is the best. It is like visiting an old friend. The dock out back is ideal for fishing, crabbing, meditating, hanging with the herons, and anything else you could want. My kids spent hours out there. Across the street is veterans beach which was always uncrowded and clean. Anything you could look for is within a fairly short distance. We went to the alligator farm, fabulous restaurants, parasailing, snorkeling, shopping, wildlife center, and more. Even my tweens loved it. The neighborhood was quiet and relaxing. Debbie was quick to communicate to answer any questions we had and gave us some great suggestions for places to go. Definitely will be going back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort/location of the property.
Liked least: Sunburn and sand in my sheets! LOL!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jun 2016
Thank you so much! I am glad you found lots to do in the area and enjoyed all the cabin, beach and area have to offer! You are welcome back any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing