“The Best!!!!!”
Review of Dreamcakes

Dreamcakes
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Homewood
Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

I noted this place on the way to Saw's and we popped in after. Heavenly sweets for sure!! We got some macaroons a slice of Red Velvet Pound cake and A white velvet with blue butter cream icing. It's a best seller I don't know but it was good!!!! There red velvet pound cake actually tastes like it should and not like chocolate. The only people I know that can make a Red Velvet cake right is my mother and mother in law. It's a old southern thing it's a fact. I wish I had gotten more than one piece for later. So when you go plan for that..

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Of course everything in here is dreamy. Hello!!! Red velvet cupcakes are my very favorite oh heck just give me one of everything!!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

The best cupcakes you will ever find! So tasty, moist, and delicious with so many flavors to choose from! You are sure to find your next addiction! To help get you started I'll point you towards Over the Moon and Snickers! Just don't have sticker shock I believe the cupcakes are 3 or 4 dollars each!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

Dreamcakes has cupcakes that meet the description indicated by their name- they are a dream!! They have other items but the cupcakes are definitely a don't miss!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

The cupcakes are awesome! The cakes are so moist! I have been eyeing the oatmeal Creme pies for awhile. I finally tried one today. They are EVEN better than I had imagined! You have got to try it!! And the cakes I saw going out the door were beautiful!! Their decorators have some REAL talent!

Date of visit: September 2015