“BEST CRAB CAKES EVER!!!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #7 of 180 Restaurants in Hoover
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2016

My husband and I live in Hoover and eat at Bonefish at least once a week. I love, love, love crab cakes and order them every time we visit. My order consists of house salad with citrus vinaigrette dressing, crab cakes and either asparagus (steamed then grilled) or the au gratin potatoes. My husband orders house salad with blue cheese dressing, salmon, (Lilie's style) and either green beans or broccoli.
We have lived on both costs and the Gulf and also lived in Maryland and yes the crab cakes there are very good, but they do NOT compare to Bonefish crab cakes.
I have eaten crab cakes all over the country and Bonefish crab cakes re hands down the best I personally have ever eaten.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary by eating at Bonefish. The staff were all very courteous and helpful. The manager, after being informed of our special occasion brought us a gift of two chocolates. We had the bang bang shrimp- always great, grouper and salmon. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Food was good. Bang bang shrimp is my favorite! My husband and I have been back 2 times since we moved here a month ago. Service was always good!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We enjoyed our visit here , staff was nice ,food was good. The Calimari was prepared just right . Love the Pan Asian sauce served with it . Good drinks

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Bonefish is simply one of the best chain restaurants. The bang bang shrimp as appetizer and tacos were outstanding! The lobster, the salmon and the steaks were all perfection. And I had the Spicy Tuna bowl which was awesome. It is so tasty yet one of the lighter dishes. The service was great too. The only items to get questioned were the average tea and average Mac and cheese; everything was perfect on this Father's Day!

Enjoy Bonefish Grill!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!